Makeup by Missy

Chicago, IL View map

www.chicago-wedding_makeup.com

Chicago-wedding-makeup-designs-by- Melissa and her team of professional Chicago Makeup artists have catered to the elite for years. Her team brings years of experience in natural Beautiful bridal makeup in Chicago.

Client Reviews:

“I can’t stop taking about the makeup crew from www.chicago-wedding-makeup-designs-by-Missy.com

They were like makeup ninjas, seriously! They stayed with us all day and never left our side making sure James and Nikki looked their best! High attention to detail they knew their stuff and they highly recommend checking them out!!” - Jim and Nikki – 2012

For a personal Consultation for the wedding of your dreams call Melissa at: 773-801-9698

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
    Marisa Married on 04/07/2013
    Missy made me and all of my bridesmaids look amazing! My family and friends were complimenting me and my girls all night and I felt like a beautiful princess. Thank you Chicago Wedding Makeup!!!
  • User1144892 2+ years ago
    Missy is an awesome makeup artist. She listens to your vision and then goes and delivers just that. She provided her services to my mom, sister and I...and we would gladly have her back. Thanks for the awesome job and I will definitely contact you for the upcoming wedding.

11029 S. Avenue J Chicago, 60617
7738019698
Location of (Makeup by Missy)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding