Nearby Vendors to Consider

About NuImage Entertainment

NuImage Entertainment is a wedding DJ and entertainment service based in North Reading, Massachusetts. The team of expert DJs and MCs use their expertise and knowledge to adapt each wedding event to reflect the unique style of the couple they are working with. Their services combine professionalism and elegance with fun entertainment. The DJs are trained to maintain high energy and read off the energy of the guests. They are knowledgeable about music and are all eloquent speakers who maintain professionalism throughout the day. NuImage Entertainment offers a collection of music genres that include country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B, rock and top 40.

NuImage Entertainment offers the following DJ and entertainment services:

Uplighting (13)
Disco Ball (4)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Nuimage was great, we are . so thankful to have had Sean as our DJ. Everyone I talked to has talked about how great the uplighting and the DJ were. The dance floor was never empty and he played music for all ages of people. I would reccomend anyone at Nuimage but especially Sean the whole experience was great. We also did our photos through Nuimage with their partners Benoit and Mccarthy and they were just as great!

Profile Picture mike, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography

We couldn't have asked for a better entertainment experience for our wedding. Billy Powderly was very professional and very accommodating. From our intake with him through our entire special day, he was punctual, knowledgable, and flexible with all of our requests. He helped guide us through the entire itinerary and provided numerous helpful suggestions to help us better plan our day. As we walked around to say hello to each table, our guests commented over and over about how great our music selection for the cocktail hour was. The music for the reception was terrific and the dance floor was packed. Billy really listened to what we wanted for our style of music and created the perfect party atmosphere. He was so easy to work with and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Billy, and NuImage Entertainment!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/12/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired NuImage Entertainment for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions that we made! Peter Accolla and his staff were outstanding! Peter does a great job reading the crowd and playing all types of music. The dance floor was packed even before the 1st course came out! He got the pumped up and even had people standing on chairs! All of my guests are still raving about how incredible our DJ was and how much fun they had at our wedding and that was all because of Peter!! He is professional, so fun and extremely helpful when selecting the song choices. He will go above and beyond to accommodate whatever you need or want for entertainment. My husband and I felt so comfortable knowing Peter was our DJ and we did not have to worry about a thing! Peter also did the uplighting and the entire ballroom looked amazing! Peter Accolla is one of the best in the business and I would highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed! We cannot WAIT to have him DJ our next event! Thank you Peter and NuImage! You are the best!

Profile Picture Maryalice, 4/15/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

NuImage Entertainment Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1335311398109 crowdshot

Off Season Rate Special

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
If you are getting married in JAN-FEB-MAR-APR of 2013, Book now and receive a discount of up to 500 ! (offer good for certain DJ's only)
#WWd330747e1c6597b6

20 ENDORSEMENTS
Love working with Peter and the crew from NU Image. I highly recommend them.

Great Band! Fabulous Entertainment! KIM

Get the party started with NuImage DJ! The guest are on the dance floor all day/night long dancing away. And they work closely with the couple from the first meeting to the last night! And the video shows it all!

NuImage Entertainment is always my first recommendation for a DJ to my couples if they haven't already booked one, I am a little biased as I had Peter DJ my own wedding. Speaking as a former groom and a fellow vendor they are amazing to work with as they are responsive, professional, and extremely helpful in planning the entertainment for your event. Working with them during an event as a photographer is great as they keep the night moving along and the dance floor pack providing plenty of opportunities for me to capture special moments. If you are looking for a night spent up on your feet and not in your seats definitely contact NuImage.

Where do I begin tell you about a fun wedding with NuImage DJ. They know how to put on an event. The dance floor is always filled. I highly recommend NuImage and all the guys!

89 PROS I KNOW