Castro Valley, CA 94546 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12

About NT Events

NT Events is a wedding planning business based in Castro Valley, California. They are happy to offer impeccable service for the budgeting couple. They aim to over exceed their clients' expectations in order to provide them with a truly stunning and memorable event. They love building trust worthy relationships with their clients and with vendors. From to-do lists to rehearsals, they have you covered. They offer wedding packages suitable for every clients' budget and are always sure to put your desires first when it comes to the planning and overall design.

NT Events offers full-service wedding planning and exceptional customer service. Their services include:
Day-of coordination

NT Events 2
NT Events 3

LIly · Married on 10/20/2018

Stress Free Wedding

I highly recommend NT Event Planning! I "found" Natalie through a mutual vendor (Dream Together Films and Trynh Photo). They had all previously worked together on various weddings. I only heard great things about her from other professionals so I had to check it out for myself. During our phone consultation, Natalie was bubbly and just presented an overall bubbly, chill vibe. She was able to work within our budget and customize our package to fit our needs since by the time I booked her, had booked majority of our vendors.

She was able to provide additional vendors for people we haven't booked yet and provided immediate responses through phone, text, and email. As we drew closer to the wedding day, Natalie seriously took care of everything. I appreciated her input of when and what she would ask of me and my husband before making a decision.

Natalie helped make our wedding perfect. We didn't stress or worry about anything on the day of; she even kicked out wedding crashers for us! I wouldn't even have known about it if my mom didn't tell me!

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

Execution on point!

Natalie was an amazing planner! We knew we needed her when she asked a bunch of detail oriented questions at our venue walk through/food tasting that I didn't even think of. In addition, she was very helpful in finding vendors and giving us tips. On the day of, her decor was very tasteful, her timeline was detailed, and her execution was on point! I had very little to stress about, because she made sure everything was on schedule and taken care of. Highly recommend!

Jenny · Married on 08/03/2018

Natalie is the perfect planner any bride would be lucky to have. She has an impeccable eye in design and poise in delivering beautiful and one of a kind romantic events.

As a photographer who works with Natalie often, I have 100% trust and sense of comfort when my brides are being taken cared of by her. I am sure that working with NT events will be one of the smartest and most important thing you can do to set the tone for your wedding day. I believe this so much that I've actually hired her to plan our destination wedding in Hawaii next year and so far she has not skipped a beat. On a personal level, Natalie is so sweet, graceful, and is a joy to be around. You AND your guests will come to love her!

Award

NT Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1