4317 Pleasant Valley Rd., Chantilly, VA 20151 Map · Phone number

About NoVa Blooms by Megan

NoVa Blooms by Megan is a custom event floral service specializing in weddings, bridal showers, and more in Chantilly, Washington, DC. Whether you’re having a rustic-themed wedding or want elegant and timeless arrangements, this company can craft unique florals efficiently, timely, and creatively. NoVa Blooms by Megan can provide its skilled expertise in DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Couples can feel confident in receiving quality arrangements from a staff that uses fresh florals and boasts an incredible eye for design.

Consultations are provided to get a full understanding of a couple’s theme and overall aesthetic. They can provide a variety of designs, including classic, country, eclectic, vintage, modern, and more. Their staff takes care of delivery, setting up, and cleanup so couples can focus on enjoying their big day. Other services include:

• Event design

NoVa Blooms by Megan 7
  • Lexi

Lexi Bennett · Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning Florals, Stellar Service

Working with Megan was a dream! She sat down with me and discussed my overall wedding plans and helped me figure out how to capture my vision and stay within my budget. She was quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the planning process. She also took it upon herself to contact my venue to find out measurements for the gazebo where I planned to have my outdoor ceremony. Days before the wedding, a heatwave forced us to move the wedding inside, and Megan flawlessly adjusted the gazebo decor to fit the indoor ceremony. And the bouquet—OH MY GOSH. My bridal bouquet was absolutely STUNNING! She went beyond anything I could have imagined or asked for. Would recommend her services again and again!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    NoVa Blooms by Megan 8

Harmony · Married on 07/12/2019

Bridal Bouquets

Megan was amazing! She was recommended by a close friend and she did not disappoint. She responded to my inquiry immediately and was extremely professional. She listened to my needs and delivered exactly what I wanted. I never had a worry about my flowers for the wedding, it was a seamless transaction, I will use her for any flowers in the future!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Meera

Meera · Married on 05/19/2019

A good listener and an even better florist...

When I first met Megan, she had just started building her portfolio. With an entrepreneur background myself, it was my goal to find a florist that was just beginning their business.

Megan met with me many times before the wedding, was patient with my mom and I while we were both indecisive and even helped create the image I was imagining but couldn't put into words. Megan literally took my dream wedding image from my head and copy pasted it into the wedding. The wedding was nothing but perfection, classy, elegant and looked like a half a million dollar wedding thanks to her beautiful talent.

My favorite thing about Megan is she always connected with me without me having to reach out to her, she always sent me ideas and didn't forget about me or think of me as another wedding. My wedding was her canvas and man she Pablo Picasso'd my wedding!

I would recommend Megan if you want someone trustworthy, responsible, smart, talented, patient and most of all a caring genuine person!

Sent on 05/30/2019

NoVa Blooms by Megan FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

• 4317 Pleasant Valley Rd. Chantilly, VA, 20151 See on map