NoVa Blooms by Megan Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/16/2021

Super helpful. Amazing!

Edit: our October 16, 2021 wedding was made even more beautiful by Megan. After having to move our outdoor ceremony inside, she made rose hill manors ballroom absolutely gorgeous. Our centerpieces and bouquets were so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Megan was amazing with helping me plan our wedding, then rescheduling, and then helping with our elopement this year. She helped me stay within my budget, she’s super responsive, and I can’t wait to work with her next October for our vow renewal! Thank you!
  • Katie
    Katie F. Married on 10/09/2021

Would recommend Megan to every bride/groom I know!

Megan was truly such a joy to work with. From start to finish she made choosing florals for our Oct 2021 wedding fun and easy. I gave her a very vague idea of what I wanted and she quickly sent over a proposal with a spreadsheet that included each flower for each arrangement that she intended to use and I was able to go through and make changes as necessary (there were very few!). Megan was even super flexible with my last minute request to include flowers for our cake and overall created gorgeous arrangements for an extremely affordable price. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Megan, even after just your first conversation, you’ll be so happy that you did.
  • Britney
    Britney H. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful!

My wedding planner sent me Megan's info and she was so nice right off the bat. She was honest about pricing and helped me pick what I wanted when I didn't really know my vision. When I got to my wedding and saw all the decor I fell in LOVE! It was extremely beautiful! I cannot recommend Nova Blooms enough!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful Work

I was really amazed on how beautiful everything was. The arch and flowers at our ceremony complimented the beautiful venue.
    We started planning our wedding last year but due to the Pandemic we had to change dates a couple of time and eventually changed the venue, Megan worked with every change we had to make and stayed patient through it all.
    She was able to make my vision a reality.
    The flowers were just perfect.
  • ktemlak
    Kim T. Married on 05/14/2021

Megan is incredible!

Hire Nova Blooms for your wedding florals!! I first came across Megan in March 2020 and booked her for our originally planned wedding date in May 2021. When we first talked, she sent over a wonderful proposal based on my vision, and even used my provided Pinterest board for inspiration! Her florals honestly made my wedding dreams come true. I loved my bouquet so much that I asked her to preserve it for me. The preservation came out absolutely stunning, and I am so happy to have it to remember the fond memories of my wedding day for years to come.
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 03/27/2021

Simply The Best

Megan is one of my favorite vendors that we used. She is extremely responsive and very detailed orientated. When I first started looking at florists, I remember telling my dad that she responded to my initial outreach almost immediately and starting communicating right away to determine what look I was going for. Without hearing anything more or looking at the pricing quotes, my dad said he felt that we should go with her based on her communication skills alone because if someone puts that effort into responding to an email, you know they go above and beyond in their work. Ultimately, we did chose Megan and I couldn't have been more thrilled with her. She was always available for questions or bounce ideas off of. She was absolutely amazing through COVID (everything shut down 10 days before my original wedding date) and our multiple reschedules and finally our super small and intimate ceremony. She exceeded all of my expectations and I cannot wait to see her work at our large reception this fall. The communication and support she provides to her clients is unmatched. I would chose her time and time again. Trust me, you CAN NOT go wrong with Megan.
    B Berger Married on 10/17/2020

Gorgeous Flowers!

Megan was amazing she really brought my vision to life and went beyond my expectations!! Megan is really unbelievable at what she does and the flowers were gorgeous!! Thank you!!
  • Andrea
    Andrea L. Married on 10/12/2020

So happy our paths have crossed!

Megan and I have worked a few different events together now and I am so lucky our paths have crossed. She is extremely talented and does whatever she needs to do to make her clients happy. Megan cares about her clients, the other vendors and the end goal of an amazing event. I love working with her!
  • Angela
    Angela S. Married on 10/10/2020

Easy and amazing

Megan is super responsive, flexible, and amazing!! HIGHLY recommend! She is also preserving my bouquet which is an amazing add on!
  • Hayley
    Hayley S. Married on 10/09/2020

Megan is Incredible!

If you’re looking for a florist, stop right now and book Megan! She was hands down my favorite vendor. Not only is she reliable, she was so prompt to respond throughout the last 18 months and was incredibly helpful with suggestions and changes that I needed. She materialized the boho wedding of my dreams. Every single person that I spoke to at my wedding came up to me and complimented on my florals. Before my wedding began, vendors were coming to my bridal suite asking for my florist’s name. Megan was absolutely incredible. Could not recommend enough! Will post photos once I get my gallery.
  • Annaleigh
    Annaleigh B. Married on 09/26/2020

Flawless Floral with a touch of Friendship

Megan is a MUST hire for your upcoming wedding or event. She is not only one of my now sweet friends but and incredible florist. She works hard to stay within your budget and is flexible with design and details you dream of for your day. She helped me build a beautiful September wedding design and color scheme that will be talked about for the ages. She is excellent at communicating and has a keen attention to detail. Thank you Megan for your help on executing our dream wedding!
  • Brianne
    Brianne S. Married on 09/12/2020

Highly recommend!

Megan was so great to work with for our wedding. We had to postpone twice due to COVID and she was beyond flexible with us. The flowers looked amazing! I loved my bouquet and the inside of our venue was a dream. Everything was exactly as we envisioned, and all we did was send her a few pictures and she truly brought our vision to life. She was also extremely flexible with working within our budget and made some recommendations based off of pictures we sent that would look just as good but more in line with our budget. I would definitely recommend her!
    Catherine L. Married on 09/05/2020

Fantastic flower preservation

I found Megan only a few days before my wedding and asked her to preserve my flowers. She did a great job and was very patient waiting for me to find a time to come pick them up. I would highly recommend her services!!
    Stephanie C. Married on 08/15/2020

Megan is Awesome!

Megan was awesome! My flowers came out perfect and the color scheme was exactly what I imagined in my head. I would 100% recommend her to anyone that is looking for a florist that will do amazing work and not cost you an arm and a leg.
  • Aimee
    Aimee Married on 08/09/2020

Great Customer Service

Megan was great to work with. She was super flexible when we had to change our date and venue due to Covid. She also worked with my planner to make a beautiful event! We had ordered more flowers than we needed due to our guest count being less, but Megan used the flowers for other things, such as on our cake and made it look beautiful. She was also very responsive.
    Marissa Married on 08/08/2020

Beautiful work!

Megan was so flexible and attentive, even throughout many changes due to Covid19. I was able to add items and discuss them with her, no issues. The bouquets were gorgeous. My only complaint was the corsages were a tad heavy and broke from the wrist bracelet during wear. She listened to exactly what flowers I liked and disliked! I trusted her expertise and I was not disappointed.
    Sarah B. Married on 06/11/2020

Megan was so great!

Megan was so wonderful to work with, she made choosing flowers one of the easiest decisions I had to make! I had no clue where to begin and Megan guided me through the process. She also came out to meet me at the venue, just to give me peace of mind and ended up having really great suggestions that tied the whole event together. Then, on the day of the wedding, Megan came and went above and beyond to make sure we were ready for the ceremony. She truly was so easy to work with, the flowers were absolutely beautiful, I would 10/10 choose her again!!
    Grace Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Megan did an awesome job helping me achieve the boho look I wanted!
    Swapna Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect service for a special day!

I worked with NoVa Blooms for my wedding bouquet, bouttaineres, petals, and so much more. They were so easy to work with and communicated fast! I showed a few pieces my bridal party / family was wearing and NoVa Bloom was quick to help create a beautiful design for their pieces. Thank you for the special day! It also helped that the vendor was close to my wedding venue for an easy pick up! :)
  • F
    Fiorella Married on 09/28/2019

Megan responsiveness was outstanding as well as her beautiful work.

Amazing flowers. Great designs and goes about and beyond her client expectations.
    Debby Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Megan was absolutely amazing! She was so patient with me throughout the process of figuring out my vision and helping me stick to my budget. She definitely went above and beyond and I knew I had nothing to worry about on the day of our wedding. The flowers were beautiful and better than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend her!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 08/31/2019

The Fabulous Megan!

I cannot say enough good things about NoVa Blooms! I found Megan last October when I was almost at my wits-end with extremely expensive wedding florists. I was told many times that I wouldn't be able to do everything I had in mind - but with Megan all I heard was yes! She was so responsive to all my questions and expanded on my ideas to make them even better! She truly made my vision come to life in the most beautiful way! She even coordinated with my venue and cake baker to take things off my plate. She was there early the day of our wedding to set everything up and worked amazingly with our photographers. We knew we found the perfect florist in Megan! I would book her again in a heart beat! (Photos by The Kents Photography)
  • Cidnye
    Cidnye Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing florals on a budget!

When it came to flowers for my wedding, I was in shock by how much some people were charging. I didn't want to go with a more corporate business, but rather a person who would treat me as an individual and not just another customer. I found Megan from a sponsored Instagram ad (gotta love social media!) where she was promoting a special for 2019 brides since she was just starting out her business. I reached out and we immediately set up a video chat since we didn't live in the same city. I sent her sample pictures of what my vision was and she was so accommodating, flexible and creative when it came to showing me what ideas were possible. I decided to book with her because I could tell she was passionate about this work and eager to get started. From the moment I booked with her, she made herself easily accessible through email, text and phone calls. We went back and forth on many different options and she offered unbeatable prices! She even reached out to tell me when suppliers might have things at cheaper costs so that I could save more money! She really isn't someone who just wants to make money. She loves what she does and wants it to be a team effort for all parties to be happy with the end result. I never met her in person until my wedding day and I didn't see the actual flowers until she sent pictures two nights before, but I trusted her and she DELIVERED!! Everyone was truly blown away by what she did with our flowers. She took the vision right out of my head and made it come to life. Even with a few last minute hiccups, she always remained calm, cool and collected and professional. I am very grateful to have been one of her first clients and I know she is going to be successful in this industry because of how much she cares. Thank you Megan for making my dreams come true!! My big day wouldn't have been the same without you.
  • Lexi
    Lexi B. Married on 07/20/2019

Stunning Florals, Stellar Service

Working with Megan was a dream! She sat down with me and discussed my overall wedding plans and helped me figure out how to capture my vision and stay within my budget. She was quick to respond to any questions I had throughout the planning process. She also took it upon herself to contact my venue to find out measurements for the gazebo where I planned to have my outdoor ceremony. Days before the wedding, a heatwave forced us to move the wedding inside, and Megan flawlessly adjusted the gazebo decor to fit the indoor ceremony. And the bouquet—OH MY GOSH. My bridal bouquet was absolutely STUNNING! She went beyond anything I could have imagined or asked for. Would recommend her services again and again!!
    Harmony Married on 07/12/2019

Bridal Bouquets

Megan was amazing! She was recommended by a close friend and she did not disappoint. She responded to my inquiry immediately and was extremely professional. She listened to my needs and delivered exactly what I wanted. I never had a worry about my flowers for the wedding, it was a seamless transaction, I will use her for any flowers in the future!