P.O. Box 3154, Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Notably Yours

Notably Yours is a wedding and event planning company based in Conroe, Texas. Certified wedding planner Carolyn Hall believes in the beauty of uniqueness, and loves to create weddings and events that showcase your individual style and taste. She offers a creative outlook on events, a detail-oriented organizational skill, and an outgoing personality that will remove the stress of planning and create a fun, memorable experience for you to enjoy.

Notably Yours offers four different wedding planning packages to accommodate all budgets and fit your unique planning needs. They offer full-service planning, partial planning, month-of coordinating, and day-of coordinating. Regardless of your planning needs, Notably Yours can provide high-quality services to coordinate your wedding from the ground up or to place the finishing touches on your pre-planned event. They also offer decor setup, and have connections with top wedding vendors and venues in the area. Carolyn will provide you with undivided attention and quality services that emphasize your unique style, personality, and taste. Other planning services include:

• Budget analysis

Videos 3 vídeos

46 Reviews for Notably Yours

Sandra Chang · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Carolyn is amazing!

My husband and I are SO glad we found Carolyn. She was our day of coordinator and she far exceeded our expectations. She was very fast to respond any questions we had and also diligently worked with us to map out our day of schedule and floor planning. One thing that stood out to me is her familiarity with the venue (I got married at The Farmhouse) and vendors. She knew exactly what were the requirements and guidelines of the venue, which was extremely helpful for us. She also has a great list of preferred vendors (which we eventually used some). There was a hiccup with the linen vendor day of, but because of Carolyn's good relationship with the vendor, she immediately fixed the mistake seamlessly. The most important thing to us when we were looking for a day of coordinator was to know that we can trust him/her day of and to not have to worry about ANYTHING day of. Carolyn most certainly exceeded our expectation! Day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about timelines, tipping vendors, where things/ people were, etc. All we had to do was follow Carolyn's lead! All in all, I highly recommend hiring Carolyn & and her team!!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Heather Pearson · Getting married on 06/01/2021

She is amazing!

Carolyn and her team were amazing! I worked with her for about 2 years planning my wedding. She never once disappointed us. She went above and beyond. She came to any meetings I wanted her to and handled all of the details with the vendors. She also has amazing taste and gave great input when it was needed. The day of the wedding everything went so smooth! I had forgotten to pack a few things and one of her assistants went to Walmart and no stress was ever placed on me. I received so many compliments at the wedding. Guests said they have never been to a wedding that ran that smoothly. Her timeline was color coded and flawless. Her vendors she recommended were fantastic. The night of the wedding my husband and I were asking ourselves what we would do that we would not be working with her anymore. That is how great she is. I cannot say enough how much I recommend that you use her!

Sent on 02/02/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Notably Yours FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• P.O. Box 3154 Conroe, TX, 77304 See on map
    936-256-2232 (Phone number)
    Location of (Notably Yours)