3280 Northfield Drive, Springfield, IL 62702 Map · Phone number

DSC00148
DSC00133

3 Reviews for Northfield Inn, Suites & Conference Center

Christal · Married on 10/11/2012

They were perfect for our wedding reception!! Our reception room was gorgeous!! It looked so elegant and was the perfect for the size for us. They are very affordable and you definitely get your money's worth!! The food was delicious, some of the best I've ever had at a wedding!! They had a well stocked bar. All of our guests were very impressed with the place, even my dad :)

Please forgive me for not remembering their names but there was a female and male that helped with our reception. They were very attentive throughout the night without being "in the way" or "overbearing". They made sure everything was taken care of and then some. They always went above and beyond what was expected!! They helped make the night special and no one ever needed anything!!

Barb, the bartender, was very friendly as well and helped us out with drink choices which was a big plus since I don't usually drink.

Pam, our event coordinator, was very professional while still being very personal and down to earth. She handled all of my concerns and questions quickly and truly wanted to help me. She helped make the wedding planning a little easier!

I can't say enough good things about this place and ALL (even the front desk) of the people that work there!!! We will definitely be calling them when we have our anniversary party!!!

Sent on 01/07/2013

J. Midden · Married on 05/18/2019

Great place for block of rooms for wedding guests!

After much research, I chose to arrange a block of rooms for a wedding with the Northfield Inn and Suites. The rooms are nice along with the other amenities (breakfast, pool, exercise room). Furthermore, the room rate was reasonable and the staff were friendly and accommodating.

Sent on 09/02/2019

They were very helpful in figuring out the set up of the wedding and ceremony. The wedding package is very convenient and affordable. The decorations that are made available with the package are great and nice to save money. There were some communication difficulties amongst the workers which caused stress. The venue is very clean and the staff is very accommodating.

Sent on 09/25/2013

• Lisa Lu Designs Wedding Invitations

Pam and her team at the Northfield are extremely accommodating and have a great attention to detail. Wonderful facilities and always clean and as it should be! I would refer anyone to the Northfield Inn & Suites!

• Stevens DJ Service Wedding DJs

Pam, Louise and everyone at Northfield are the best team ever. Thier facility is second to none. They don't nickle and dime you to bankruptcy. Chef is one of the best and can cater to any taste. Dale and Jessie are two of the best captains to work with. On the night of the event I know I can count on them to get thier team to perform at the top of the scale. Timing and coordinating with others is key to a smooth event and this team is a well oiled machine. They can set a room in minutes. They have great parking, handicap accesible, open hallways, easy entry for vendors, an attached hotel so you don't have to go back out in bad weeather, indoor pool, an exercise room, jacuzzi tubs, The Carter Suite, a great lobby, and they can handle weddings and conferences. There isn't anything this place and this staff can't do. When you do'nt want to spend a fortune and still have first class treatment and facilities, go to Northfield. Call me and I'll give you a tour, Ok call Pam, but really this place is great. Matthew Stevens Stevens DJ Service I could go on but i'm limited to so many characte

• Music Source Professional Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

What a great venue and staff. You don't just get a room, you get the whole package. Plus their in-house catering is second to none.

• 3280 Northfield Drive Springfield, IL, 62702 See on map
    Location of (Northfield Inn, Suites & Conference Center)