Northern Michigan Trolley

Gaylord, MI View map

Based in Gaylord, Michigan, Northern Michigan Trolley provides nostalgic transportation services for your wedding. The classic trolleys with etched glass, brass rails, and park bench seats give you and up to 30 guests a unique experience traveling to and from your wedding. The professional chauffeurs are carefully screened and service Gaylord, Charlevoix, Petoskey, Traverse City, and the surrounding areas.

Northern Michigan Trolley can customize a schedule and trip, whether it is one-way or stopping at multiple destinations the day of the wedding. Each trolley is equipped with heat and air-conditioning and they are fully insured and licensed by the state of Michigan. Your trolley can be personalized with specific wedding signage on the big day. The chauffeurs can also shuttle your guests back and forth to their hotel or lodging, as needed.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Shuttle
Trolley

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

No Min.

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Wedding Signage
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect for Summer Weddings!

I’m from Los Angeles and most of our guests were out of state so I was looking for special touches that made our wedding feel very Northern Michigan. And I couldn’t have asked for a better way than to tie in the trolley! I want to send Cheryl at Northern Michigan Trolley and huge thank you and shout out for making our day so special. She was so professional, accommodating and communicative. Her hospitality is unmatched and I really loved working with her. Also, our wedding party had a BLAST on the trolley. We were able to play music, bring food (we brought light snacks for our guests), and booze! I highly recommend Northern Michigan Trolley to anyone looking for wedding transportation. Thank you Cheryl!

Gaylord Gaylord, MI, 49735
989-303-3764
Location of (Northern Michigan Trolley)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding