Northern Glow Photography

Erie, CO View map Visit website
$4,200 Most Popular Price

$4,200 Most Popular Price

Northern Glow Photography — located in Erie, Colorado and serving clients in the Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder, and Vail regions — is a wedding photography company that specializes in organic, candid images. Preserving the natural energy of your most special day is the goal of this company, whether you’re planning a backyard wedding or a destination event across the ocean. No matter the location of your occasion, you can be sure your special moments are caught in a candid, unposed fashion.

Northern Glow Photography offers high-resolution images and digital files for clients in the starting price for services. The company also offers wedding photography packages, and the most popular package option includes additional hours, engagement shoot, and thank-you cards. The company also offers the following additional services:

• Destination/travel
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other services
Northern Glow Photography also offers high-quality photography items, keepsakes, and paper products. These items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ellen M. Married on 10/09/2021

Great experience

David is really fun and easy to work with. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable getting our picture taken and he felt like another guest at our wedding. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out amazing, I cannot recommend David enough.
  • Dais
    Dais K. Married on 05/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Would hire 1000 times over again!

When eloping out of state, things seems to be a little more stressful as far as planning. But once booking David as our photographer, that stress was put to ease. He captured everything we love about Colorado and what made our day so special. We can't thank you enough!
    Alyssa Married on 10/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Obsessed with my wedding photos- BOOK HIM!

My husband and I got married in September 2019. We are from Wisconsin and did a destination wedding in Colorado. We are now 2 months post-wedding. After having time to reflect on our special day, I can say with absolute certainty that I would choose David again in a heartbeat.
    Our entire wedding was planned from Wisconsin, as we could not afford to fly back and forth meeting with vendors in person. I found David on a wedding website by accident and couldn't be happier. His work was beautiful and perfectly suited the mood I was looking for in wedding photos.
    We discussed plans via email and David made everything so simple. The wedding package we picked came with an engagement shoot, but we aren't local to Colorado so I thought we wouldn't be able to have any engagement photos. David made himself available to us when we flew in to Denver 3 days before our wedding so we could take advantage of the engagement session.
    Naturally, I was feeling stressed - the wedding was 3 days away, we had never met him and all the normal things go through your head like, "what if I HATE my photos?! The wedding is only 3 days away, it's too late to change anything!!" etc...
    During that engagement shoot, my anxiety faded away. He is so personable and immediately made us feel comfortable. We left that engagement shoot feeling as if a weight was lifted off of our shoulders. David did not rush or settle for shots saying "that's good enough", which I've heard from other photographers during friends' weddings. You can tell he takes his job seriously and is passionate about his work.
    Come the day of the wedding, David had such a positive attitude and blended himself in with our friends and family. He got amazing shots of our wedding without us even realizing he was taking photos. He did a great job managing the timeline and making sure to capture special candid moments.
    Moral of my long-winded story...BOOK HIM! Our wedding photos exceeded my expectations and I wish I could fly him to Wisconsin to photograph all of our major events. Thank you, David!!
  • illustration stars

• Bill & Morgan
    128 photos · 08/11/2018

Pricing

76 Montgomery Dr. Erie, CO, 80516
Location of (Northern Glow Photography)

Northern Glow Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Northern Glow Photography include in the starting price?

Northern Glow Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Northern Glow Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Northern Glow Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Northern Glow Photography offer?

Northern Glow Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Northern Glow Photography offer?

Northern Glow Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Northern Glow Photography offer for wedding events?

Northern Glow Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Northern Glow Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Northern Glow Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding