13632 S. Tamiami Trail, North Port, FL 34287 Map · Phone number

About North Port Natural Florist

We have over 20 years experience in the floral industry and voted #1 in this area for the last 4 years!

FlowerShop152
FlowerShop149
FlowerShop152
IMG0501

5 Reviews for North Port Natural Florist

North Port Natural Florist sat down with me to go through a variety of flowers for my wedding. With their help, we narrowed down the flowers and picked the most beautiful but economical options. I did provide pictures, and when the bouquets arrived at my venue on the day of my wedding, I was absolutely blown away. My bouquet was literally the most beautiful I had ever seen. Even my very experienced photographer stated that it was one of the most gorgeous she had seen. I cannot recommend this florist enough. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Evelyn · Married on 04/11/2015

Exceptional service even when a last minute order was placed for an item. The knowledge of what would work and how to achieve what my daughter (the bride) would want was great. This was planned with the bride being out of state and upon her arrival every expectation was met. I have used this business before and have never been disappointed. I find this business to very accommodating and friendly. I usually look to business with small vendors and not large businesses and this business has once again solidified why I do. What a wonderful hometown, caring attitude. The love for what they do truly shows in every product that leaves their establishment.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Brian · Married on 10/05/2013

Andree did a fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding. We hired North Port Natural Florist to arrange flowers for our bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, bouquets, and archway. They were all exactly as we discussed, some even more beautiful than we'd hoped/expected. Andree is a pleasure to deal with, and the value for her product and services is exceptional. They delivered the flowers accurately and on time, and the arch was decorated perfectly and timely as well. With the stress of arranging a wedding, I really appreciated how well my florist served us.

Sent on 10/18/2013

North Port Natural Florist FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Chill-Will DJ Service
    Chill-Will DJ Service Wedding DJs

I meet Andree of North Port Natural Florist at recent wedding at Kings Gate in Port Charlotte. She was professional, pleasant and her work speaks for itself. I would highly recommend her. After briefly talking we found out that we are both from Massachusetts. Look forward to working with her again. Bill & Carol Pelosi of Chillwill DJ Service

• 13632 S. Tamiami Trail North Port, 34287 See on map
    9414261197 (Other Phone Number)
    9414232582 (Fax Number)