1695 North Point Street #102, San Francisco, CA 94123 Map · Phone number

About North Point Photography

North Point Photography is a photography boutique, dedicated to providing great pictures. Our personal level of service is not possible from the larger studios. You will meet, and become comfortable with the individual photographer long before your actual event. We want to make you feel relaxed, and ready to enjoy your photo shoot.

DSC3253
DSC07101

25 Reviews for North Point Photography

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/26/2017

Eric and Tiffany were amazing! They were friendly and made me feel so beautiful! My photos turned out amazing and they captured the true beauty of the wedding and reception. I would highly recommend anyone to book them.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Gina · Married on 12/31/2013

It was a pleasure working with Eric and his team for our wedding. We got married at San Francisco City Hall and took photos in another beautiful location in the city. He was very patient and helped us through the process. It was important to have a professional like Eric that really cares to make your day perfect. We loved the photos!

Sent on 01/13/2014

evelyn · Married on 10/26/2013

My husband and I had Eric and team do our wedding. We chose him because we could tell he is artistic and technical at the same time. Interesting and excellent combo. Eric is very responsive, so any email I sent he replied quickly but on the day of our wedding, OMG!! Eric and Siena (another photographer he brought) were amazing!! They took spectacular pictures and the vision they had for certain shots I would have never have imagined. They were professional, polite, and being that it took place at a home, they made their way around very well. I couldnt think of hiring a better photographer. Worth it! For a special event like a wedding, a friend told me not to be cheap on a photographer. Eric wasnt the cheapest or the most expensive, but worth what we paid! We know our pictures will be memorable and it's what we have to remember one of the most special days of our lives. Thank you Eric and Siena. You guys rock!! :)

Sent on 11/01/2013

North Point Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1695 North Point Street, #102 San Francisco, 94123 See on map
    4159319998 (Phone number)
    4159319949 (Other Phone Number)
    Please call for appointment