Nomadicfitlust

$1,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

Hey, I’m Andrés, Owner of Nomadicfitlust Photography

I am a wedding & elopement photographer based out of Des Moines, Iowa & Colorado Springs, CO.

I could go on and on about how much I love my job, but that's nothing new. I'm sure most photographers love their job. What sets me apart is how passionate I am about taking care of my couples. Ask any of your friends who've recently hosted a wedding; you will spend A LOT of time with your photographer on the day of. That's why it's so important you find a real connection with whoever you choose. There is a reason I offer cocktails & coffee the first time we meet!
I want to get to know you and your fiancé, find out if we are a good fit, and hopefully become friends along the way!

My style in one word would be authentic, and my approach is photo-journalistic. I’m not a fan of stuff posing. I thrive on helping couples feel natural in front of the camera. I’m constantly talking to you and giving you direction so that you feel relaxed and your true selves. In short, creating is what I was made for. Capturing and telling your love story through the lens of my camera is where I hold my passion. When it comes to meeting new couples, I am the photographer that really wants to get to know you, see pictures of your dog, and capture your wedding day beyond your hopes and expectations.

A little about me; I’m originally from a little country in central america called El Salvador, In 2016 I moved to Iowa, and a few years later I started my business in Des Moines, I now reside in Colorado Springs . Outside of photography, you’ll find me working out, listening to a podcast, at a local coffee shop, maybe learning new cooking recipe, drinking some red wine or out in the mountains exploring.

Tambien hablo español.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

• Sammi
    Sammi L. Getting married on 11/12/2021

Best experience

First time doing professional pictures and I am so glad we picked Andrès! He really made the photo shoot fun and an amazing turnaround!
  • Mary
    Mary K. Getting married on 11/07/2021

An Amazing experience

We could not be happier with Andres as our photographer. He did an amazing job. He listened to our ideas, had great ideas of his own, and was a great resource for information and ideas. Everyone in the bridal party enjoyed working with him. There’s nothing we would have changed. We would recommend him to everyone.
  • Lauryn
    Lauryn C. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Experience

Andres was amazing to work with and made the experience fun. He's very relax and was always asking what he could do to make our day easier for us. We even heard feedback from our guests that he seemed very professional and nice. You will not regret working with him!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

87 photos · 09/07/2019

Colorado Springs, CO, 80916
515 441 5163
Location of (Nomadicfitlust)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding