NOLÉ Beauty

San Bernardino, CA View map Visit website

NOLÉ Beauty is based out of Riverside, California, and provides wedding hair and makeup services. A team of professional, creative artists is on hand to bring your beauty vision to life. From current beauty trends to classic bridal looks, these experts will strive to tailor their talents to your wishes and personal vision.

The dedicated team at NOLÉ Beauty has garnered extensive experience in the wedding and beauty industries. They bring a wealth of skill and confidence to every occasion and aim to leave each client looking and feeling glamorous, fabulous, and like the best version of themselves. The team provides on-site makeovers for wedding parties and offers beauty solutions for grooms and groomsmen also. A snapshot of services offered by this company includes:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • False-lash applications
  • Chic updos and hairstyling
  • Modern-glam makeovers
  • Touch-up services
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Team

Jessie Nolé
Jessie Nolé
LEAD Makeup Artist

Hello everyone, my name is Jessie Nolé and I am the lead make up artist for NOLÉ Beauty!

I started my professional make up journey at the tender age of 18. However, Ive been playing in make up since I was a child. I’ve worked as a freelance artist for some of the worlds largest and well known companies including Mac cosmetics and Shishedo. My passion has moved me to work in film, television, print, salons and now my biggest joy BRIDAL.

I can’t wait to meet you and see how I can bring my love for beauty to one of your most special events in life!

5280 little mountain dr San Bernardino, CA, 92403
Location of (NOLÉ Beauty)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding