Noe's Jewelry

• Meierotto Jewelers
  • The Garter Maker by Monde Design

3 Reviews for Noe's Jewelry

Katie and Jeremy · Married on 04/25/2009

We purchased my engagement ring, our wedding bands, a necklace for myself and 2 bracelets here (mother of the bride and maid of honor).

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Noe's. They were so kind, flexible, customer service was GREAT!

My husband purchased my engagement ring & my diamond journey necklace here for me initially. My ring is a unique ring, custom designed for the store, and just beautiful. They were willing to polish/refinish the ring as often as i wanted to come in & have them do it, and were so happy to do it for me - i was probably a high-maintenance customer but they never let it show if they thought so.

Since the design of my ring was unique it wasnt easy to find a band that was ready-made for it. Mike met with us & drew out several options for custom bands, and we ended up having him design bands that would complement the ring. Within a month the bands were in & look BEAUTIFUL with the engagement ring. We also purchased my husband's tungsten/diamond ring here. The sizing on the ring out of the case was somehow mis-labeled, so when his ring was ordered in it was way too big - with only one week before the ceremony, they were able to get his new ring in with time to spare.

We decided to purchase some sterling silver bracelets for the mother of the bride & maid of honor gifts, and had them engraved. When my husband picked up the bracelets he didnt immediately inspect how they turned out, and he brought them home with a few scratches on the charms. The staff were so, so helpful in getting them polished up, and then wrapped them beautifully to give as gifts. Both women were thrilled with their gift and love the bracelets.

Noe's is a family owned business, and they have definitely earned our loyalty. I would recommend them to anyone - if they dont have what you're looking for they are eager to help you find it & will order it for you. I know raymore isnt exactly local to a lot of people in the KC area, but they're worth the drive!!

Sent on 05/10/2009
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2014

Noe's Jewelry is a small, local, family-owned business in Kansas City. After my finance went to the "bigger" named stores like Shane Co. and Jared, he said he felt very stressed and pressured to make a decision on a ring. He also felt like everything was overpriced. After months of searching, he decided to give Noe's a try. He walked in, told the owner what he was looking for, the owner showed him the options that met the criteria, and he purchased my ring all within 20 minutes of walking in the door. He got to work with the owner personally, which is a big plus since it is a genuine family-owned business. We had just as much success when picking out his ring. In addition, if you purchase your ring(s) there, the bride can rent up to $25,000 worth of jewelry for her wedding day. With the perk of getting your rings cleaned for free for life, I am totally sold on Noe's Jewely.

Sent on 01/26/2014

0.8
      2.0
      1.0

My best friend got her wedding ring made there. After a while, the owner became passive-aggressive with the fact that she wanted her ring to be a certain way (being she was spending 2K on the ring) and eventually quit even personally dealing with my friend. He would have his staff call her instead of calling himeself as he used to do. When she got the ring it was too small and wasn't even a competly round smooth circle. This is just a small town jeweler who does fair work. If you live near by, why not. If you don't, there are many different jewelers in Kansas City proper who could do as good as or better of a job, and without the attitude. I wouldn't go there after going through the experience with her. No way.

Sent on 10/17/2014

• 2017 W. Foxwood Dr Raymore, MO, 64083 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Noe's Jewelry)