Noble Canon Photo & Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,800 Most Popular Price

Noble Canon provides wedding photography and videography services to Southern California with a concentration in Orange County. Whether your wedding is in OC or outside, we would love to photograph or film it for you! Through our award-winning services, I am sure we can make your wedding photo or film gallery amazing. We focus on the experience as much as the quality of our work. We want every couple we work with the feel informed, stress-free, happy, and most importantly satisfied. Although we must "get the shot" we are mindful of those attending the wedding and do our best to not get in the way of their experience as well.

As a reminder, you are investing in much more than a wedding photographer or videographer. You are investing in someone to preserve the lifelong memories in your family's legacy. One of the most important days of your life will be your wedding day, so it's important to be comfortable with your photographer and videographer. I personally strive to develop lifelong friendships with everyone I work with. Whether this means hanging out over phone calls and video chats or keeping up with each other on social media, I want to be that person.

My name is Joshua Noble, the owner, and lead photo-videographer for Noble Canon. I have packages that include myself as the only photographer, but I only have packages that start with two videographers. There is a clear reason behind this and refers to the quality and experience of my services. Do not hesitate to reach out for availability, packages, or any questions you may have.

Website: www.NobleCanon.com
Instagram: @Noble_Canon
YouTube: Noble Canon

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Chris Married on 09/05/2022

Great Experience!

If you're looking for a skilled photographer who can capture the most important moments of any event - look no further than Joshua! He recently took photos for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! He was friendly, accommodating, and he gave great direction for us as a couple. We were so pleased with how the photos turned out.
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 03/19/2022

OC photographer

Joshua's photography and videography skills are amazing! Not only is he very professional and fun to be around, but his communication and passion with this work deserves a 5 star review. He did our engagement photos and captured our whole 8 hour wedding day. Then, we got all our photos back within a month! He has so many package options. I definitely recommend adding on the black and white photo copies too!!

Noble Canon Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you Jessica!

I loved spending the day with you and Collin! Your wedding was so fun to photograph and film, and I cannot thank you enough for being an amazing Bride to work with. Wishing you and Collin the best for many years to come!
  • illustration stars

• 1 hour engagement sessioin prior to wedding
  • One photographer
  • High resolution images
  • Online sharable gallery
  • Full printing and downloading rights
  • 3-6 week turn around

Optional Add Ons

• Additional coverage (hours)
  • Second shooter
  • B&W copies of images

This offer is only for destination weddings and elopements that fall under certain guidlines. Please contact me for those guidlines. The offer provides the coverage above for free. However, travel and lodging costs, as well as any additional add ons will be the cost of my services. I am offering this package as an introduction into travel weddings and elopements. If this is something you might be interested in, please do not hesitate to ask about this offer. It would be my pleasure to get to know you and see if I am a good fit for your big day!

Pricing

Team

Joshua  Noble
Joshua Noble
Lead photographer and videographer

Joshua Noble is the lead photograpaher and videographer for Noble Canon. He conducts phone calls, emails templates and documents to the bride and groom, and sets the overall structure for each photoshoot or film production. Joshua is a highly recommended caniddate for your wedding photography or videography budget and dream. Reach out to get in touch with us.

Orange County, Irvine, CA, 92614
9492319990
Location of (Noble Canon Photo & Video)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding