Teaneck, NJ 07666 Map · Phone number

About NJ Life Events

NJ Life Events is based in New Jersey, but can perform ceremonies in NY, New York City and NJ. Wedding ceremonies can range from a simple civil ceremony/elopement to a elaborate inclusive wedding with family and friends participating. Whatever you dream for your wedding, NJ Life Events can assist you by providing the appropriate ceremony.

After an initial free phone consultation, a ceremony will be designed for your unique day. You will have the opportunity to read and edit the ceremony, adding or deleting sections as you desire. If you've seen a special ceremony, such as a wine pour, a unity sand blend, or a more traditional unity candle, it can be incorporated for your day.

If you're looking for a simple, quiet, intimate ceremony in your home or a local venue, a basic civil ceremony can be personalized just for you.

Donations/fees vary based on time, pre-planning time, travel and if a rehearsal is needed. Please call, all inquiries welcome. No wedding is too small to be special!

Follow NJ Life Events on

06 11 17 36 59
05 31 11 40 53
05 31 11 29 14
NJ Life Events
Rev. Mary Carroll completed another at home wedding...  Great couple!
Rev. Mary Carroll completed another at home wedding... Great couple!
06 11 17 42 21
NJ Life Events
I had the honor to marry this couple in their home, just before a retirement move to Florida!...
Rev. Mary Carroll....early, as usual...and they had Coke Zero!
Rev. Mary Carroll....early, as usual...and they had Coke Zero!
These was the sweetest couple!
These was the sweetest couple!
04 03 15 37 21
NJ Life Events
The skies brightened up as the ceremony started!
The skies brightened up as the ceremony started!
02 08 18 05 26
e0a353b7b43388ff 1434349834616 2015 04 26 14 54 54
04 26 14 54 54

6 Reviews for NJ Life Events

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

I attended a wedding where Reverend Mary was the presider and I loved how personal and special the ceremony was. I was so impressed that I hired her to do a surprise vow renewal for my husband and me on our wedding anniversary in front of friends and family. She made sure the vow renewal was tailored to us and was as meaningful as our original wedding ceremony. I was blown away by her professionalism, warmth, and command of the room (she got 50 people that didn’t know this was happening to turn and listen). I feel indebted to Reverend Mary for giving us such a wonderful memory - she even gave us a keepsake binder with a copy of the ceremony in it which was a thoughtful touch. For your wedding or vow renewal, I can't say enough good things about Reverend Mary!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Travis · Married on 05/31/2015

Having NJ Life Events conduct our wedding was the best decision we could have made on our way to the alter. On the first conversation we knew we were in good hands. Her warm and exuberant personality sold my husband and I right away. Reverend Mary Carroll was everything we expected and more. Much much more. She seems just as excited as we were to get married. Reverend Mary Carroll stayed in contact with my husband and I every step of the way. She gathered information about the both of us and turned it into a very heartfelt unique experience. She allowed us input and because of Reverend Mary Carroll we had the best day of our lives. She was professional, compassionate, present and sincere. I would recommend NJ Life Events and Reverend Marry Carroll for any event. Her spirit was great and filled with the anointing.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Maria · Married on 05/23/2015

My wedding was officiated my Reverend Eric Siegel. I arrived a bit later and he was already set up and had even picked out an ideal spot for the ceremony to take place. Rev. Eric has a beautiful, strong, calming voice. He made us feel as ease and we were able to just focus on each other. Everything flowed so naturally and I could not be happier. The service received from NJ Life Events was great. They wrote a beautiful ceremony for me to review in maybe a few days after contacting them.

If you want to use Rev. Mary or Rev. Eric please do. They are wonderful and I cannot recommend them enough! Also, their prices are so reasonable!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

NJ Life Events FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Presbyterian
    Quaker
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
    60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NJ
    NY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English