Huntington Beach, CA 92646 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Nineteen Studios

Everyone has a story to tell, this is ours. The beginnings of N I N E T E E N S T U D I O S is quite simple - a hobby, turned into a passion, turned into a true labor of love. Captivated by our very own love story and intrigued by our personal experience of planning our wedding, a spark caught on fire. A flame of hope and inspiration that allows us to share our talents, by using cinematic and narrative video as our medium, to show and tell the love stories of other couples.

Our specialty is wedding cinematography, or what we would rather be simply referred to as your storytellers. Through technical and artistic decisions mixed with a contemporary style and creativity, our mission is to deliver a story that captures the raw emotions and the genuine vision and moments of your love in a modern way. Through our work of telling love stories, we hope to inspire people to see the beauty of love that still exists around us.

We take to heart each story we have the honor of telling. N I N E T E E N S T U D I O S is committed to your happily ever after.

Contact Information:

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 11 vídeos

22 Reviews for Nineteen Studios

Justine · Married on 04/30/2016

Duuude. If you are considering booking a videographer for your wedding, look no further than this hubby-and-wifey team!! Mark and Joann completely blew my husband Adrien and me away, not just for the wedding video, but for the entire experience!! When we were looking for videographers for our San Diego wedding, we were not happy with our consultations with other businesses in the area. I won't mention any names, but a lot of them were either way too overpriced, or didn't have the cinema-style we were looking for. Luckily, my bridesmaid referred me to Nineteen Studios, and from the moment I talked to Joann on the phone and her excitement to bring our upbeat/fun vision to life, I was sold and booked them right away. Adrien and I really wanted our video to capture our crazy personalities as well as our families/friends who love to party, and maaan did they deliver! I have to say, up until the big day, I was a little bit nervous about what the final product would turn out like because their past work is very romantic (a characteristic my husband and I are not), and this would be their first upbeat/crazy video. I'm proud to announce, however, that I shouldn't have worried at all! The video is not only very fun and captures our personalities perfectly, but it also has a lot of sweet notes in it that remind the viewer that it's still a beautiful wedding day, not an all out rage-fest. I'm not really sure how they were able to find that perfect balance between showing our love and our craziness, but damn, they did it and they did it so GREAT!

We really feel that Mark and Joann went above and beyond for every aspect of videography. From brainstorming and executing fun ideas for our pre-wedding shoot, for being super slick recorders on our wedding day (I still don't know how they got some of those amazing shots!), for guiding us when we didn't know what to do in front of the camera, and for making the most amazing video ever, we don't know how we can thank them enough!!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Amie · Married on 11/28/2015

I cannot describe my joy/happiness/elation/adoration with the Nineteen Studios team.

My dear husband signed a contract with them not even really knowing what he was signing up for. It was after our first initial brainstorm meeting that he said 'Okay, I have a better idea on what to expect now." But honestly, I don't think either of us were prepared for the ridiculously flawless final piece.

Joann and Mark put their entire heart into each project. They went so beyond what a typical videography does. They scoped out our pre-wedding video shoot location to make sure we'd be able to hit all the ideal spots within our limited time frame. They kept in constant touch and were so thorough in learning so much about us leading up to the wedding day.

On the wedding day, the floated around like the friendliest ninjas. Never seen, never heard, but somehow captured every moment beautifully.

But the editing. Holy moly, the editing. I've watched my video probably 15 times by now and I still tear up each time. I still can't wrap my head around their ability to seamlessly condense 10+ hours worth of footage into 5 lovely/charming/delightful minutes.

Thank you, Joann and Mark, for this incredible video. I cherish our video immensely and cannot wait to show our children one day. **HUG**

Sent on 04/15/2016

Meagan · Married on 10/24/2015

Joann and Mark are simply amazing, they know exactly what they are doing. Nineteen Studios captured our wedding so beautifully, we just received our wedding highlight video and it's everything and more we could've ever dream it could be. Joann and Mark are an incredible team all together, they are the best!! You both are so great at what you do, your passion, heart and dedication definitely shows in all the work you do. Thank you Nineteen Studios for being our wedding story tellers we are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Award

Nineteen Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5900
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Hard Drive

• Huntington Beach, 92646 See on map
    Location of (Nineteen Studios)