Nina Elle Jewels

Los Angeles, CA View map

Nina Elle Jewels manufactures high quality diamond engagement rings and other fine jewelry pieces at remarkable wholesale prices. Unlike most online competitors our diamonds are hand selected and each item is custom made to order. We are a direct source so there is no middleman and the savings are passed on to you.

Our tradition of excellence and quality will exceed your highest expectations. At Nina Elle Jewels we set our diamond rings with 100% natural untreated diamonds. Our settings are unique, classy and elegant.

Our business includes but is not limited to diamond engagement rings, antique style rings, wedding bands, diamond pendants, sapphires, rubies and all other semi-precious gems.
We also offer excellent quality Charles & Colvard created moissanites and diamond hybrids as an alternative to accommodate any budget upon request.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

Dee M. Married on 06/20/2020

Want your dream ring? GO NINA ELLE!

WOW.
    I cannot express how amazed I am with the quality of work Nina has done on my beautiful engagement ring!!

Nina worked with my fiancé to design my custom ring. I had NO idea that this was happening at all and the only thing I had even told my partner at the time was that I wanted a white gold ring. Enter Nina!!!! Nina is incredibly knowledgeable and worked with the ideas and styles that my partner gave her to make something beautiful, delicate, and unique to me.

My man ended up proposing under the Northern Lights, and when I saw the ring I almost fainted. I had no idea what ring I wanted until I saw the one I got.

After de-briefing with my man, he told me how fun, lovely, and easy it was to work with Nina. I asked if it was a stressful experience (having never made a ring or proposed to anyone, I figured it must have been), but he reiterated that he felt like he was in good hands the whole way. Nina helped him finish on his deadline, and has since followed up with us about the ring. She has multiple locations and is flexible to meet you when it works! Excellent customer service and a truly wonderful human being. These days, you really need both of those.

If you're looking for help choosing a ring, making a ring, or even just a professional opinion, I HIGHLY recommend Nina! As the girl who got the ring of her dreams (and didn't even make a Pinterest board....) look no further! We will absolutely be going to Nina again for anything jewelry related, ever. I also insisted on meeting this magical woman and can attest that she is as wonderful as she is knowledgeable.

Thank you for the perfect ring, Nina!
    Monica Married on 04/04/2020

Great product and awesome service

Amazing custom designs at exceptionally competitive prices. The care and attention to detail is second to none. my fiance got the ring of my dreams from Nina Elle
    Alexander C. Married on 09/01/2019

Best Decision I ever made (well, second) :)

The best decision I ever made was proposing and her saying Yes! The second best was having Nina create the amazing engagement ring that you will see in this review. A pear shape center stone with halo, continues to impress anyone who sees it. I get as many “you did GOOD”’s as she get’s “that’s beautiful!” However, as much as I take credit at those times, it was all Nina. She guided me through every step of the process. She was patient and always professional. I have referred friends to Nina already who also had her prepare engagement rings for their fiancee’s. I trusted her to find and source the center stone and trusted ever decision I made with her. I consider myself so lucky to have found my person; I’m just as lucky to have Nina as our jewler. Return business for life. You won’t regret hiring her.

650 S Hill St Ste 817 Los Angeles, CA, 90014
310-424-5101

Monday- Friday By Appointment Only
Location of (Nina Elle Jewels)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding