Engagement
Shoot included

About Nina Bashaw Photography

Classic. Timeless. Romantic

Hi I'm Nina the owner of Nina Bashaw Photography, wife of 14 years to an amazing man and mom to three spoiled fur babies. Although I have been professionally shooting weddings and portraits for seven years, my passion for photography started when I was a young child with a film camera. Even though I shoot digital now, film is what sparked my passion with photography and it created my love and appreciation for prints.

My other passion is people! Although I was born and raised a southern girl, my husband and I have lived in various cities around the country and I've learned that the most fascinating part is always the people.  I love capturing the special moments of families with children, teens preparing for graduating or couples getting married. Through whatever special moment in life you want to capture, my goal is to capture your best angles and most genuine smiles.  I have spent years developing my skills as a portrait and wedding photographer. One thing I spent a great deal of time on is studying and perfecting the art of posing, it is what I am best at. I pride myself on being able to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera while I guide you through the posing process.

I would consider my shooting and editing style as classic and timeless. I spend a great deal of time during the culling and editing process so that you can see the best version of yourself through my lens. I want you to love your images for a lifetime and tell your story though photos. You tell me your vision and I will work hard to bring it to life!

I accept a limited amount of weddings per year so I can give each and everyone of my clients an amazing experience.  If you are planning a wedding for  2018 please contact me about my availability and pricing.  I would love to be your photographer!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Columbia

Follow Nina Bashaw Photography on

8 Reviews for Nina Bashaw Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)

Nina did a wonderful job with our engagement session at the West Columbia Riverwalk. She not only made us feel comfortable, she also made us look comfortable in our photos by helping us with our hand placement and other important posing details. We were so excited to receive our gallery. I was impressed with the number of photos, the quality of her photos, and the overall easiness of this process. Thank you, Nina! We will definitely be recommending you to friends and family.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7906788, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nina Is an awesome photographer! She is very talented. As a fellow vendor, my wife and I have worked with her several times! We are always impressed with her work. The pictures always look flawless. You won't regret hiring Nina!

Profile Picture Bryan, 8/20/17, 1 Review

23 Photos

Events

1186 Primrose Drive, Blythewood, SC 29016   See On Map
386-344-4434 (phone)
Nina Bashaw Photography is a wedding photographer from Columbia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Greenville, Charleston, and Augusta. Nina Bashaw Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Columbia wedding industry since 2011 specializing in wedding photographer.