Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number

About Nima Farsinejad Photography

Your wedding day will most likely be one of the most important events of your life. You deserve to record your day in a stylistic, elegant, creative, and fun-loving way with images that will reflect your personal style, tell your wedding story, and light up your face with memories for many years to come.

My approach is to interpret your wedding day and to capture it emotionally. The style is unobtrusive and candid. You will not find me directing your wedding day but rather go with the flow of the day. The formal or group pictures take minimal time, allowing you to enjoy your day with family and friends.

Follow Nima Farsinejad Photography on

3a5e9301c4bb660f 1361170718640 NFA7381
NFA1897

7 Reviews for Nima Farsinejad Photography

Carla · Married on 05/03/2014

Nima was fantastic, always there to get the shot but not obtrusive. He listened to my ideas and shared his own to capture our day in a very unique way!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Betty · Married on 08/10/2013

Nima provided his services for my daughter's wedding and also for the actual engagement! He is a masterful photographer capturing such emotions...true artist!

Absolutely enjoyed him being a part of this special occasion...would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Emily · Married on 06/22/2013

We met Nima when he was phographying one of our friend's weddings. We were impressed by his professionalism and creativity and we asked for a business card. He was always responsive either via e-mail or phone and VERY accomodating to our needs. Needless to say I was also a very demanding bride (Sorry Nima for having to deal with me).

The day of the wedding him and the second photographer were on time and very relaxed. They made me feel at ease and made me feel like a princess and gorgeous all the time. The two of them worked hard all day and they were everywhere all the time. I had no idea people could move that fast!!

We receiving the pictures promptly after the wedding. I didn't get an album because we couldn't afford it at the time but I did get all the images after the fact.

Oscar and I would not hesitate to recommend Nima to any bride who is looking for an easy going, relaxed, and creative photographer. He cared about capturing our wedding day and went far beyond our expectations.

THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Nima Farsinejad Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints