PO BOX 721 Providenciales, Conch Bar, TC TC 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Nila Destinations

Nila Destinations was formed in 2001, and since then has coordinated over 1000 amazing events. Our wedding planners reside on the island of Providenciales. and our knowledge and close relationships with the best local vendors ensure that your wedding will be a huge success.

From 2 people to 150, NILA Destinations can customize your wedding to make your dreams come true.

Our friendly, personalized service will make planning your destination wedding stress free and fun!

Follow Nila Destinations on

Nila Destinations 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Ehrlich · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Mary is the BEST

My husband Eric and I were lucky enough to work with Mary from NILA for our wedding on Long Bay Beach on 5/18/19. From the minute we met her in September, she was warm, kind and utterly competent. She knew exactly what we needed and she did a truly incredible job of taking our lead and creating the event we had envisioned. Even with a few curveballs (bad weather, guests in need of medical attention) she was always steady and calming and made it all work. She even did a great job of taking my husband (who wanted to marry me, but had no interest in planning a wedding) in to account and making sure his voice was heard. She's the best and I'm going to miss her!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Emily Ayers · Married on 06/14/2019

Highly recommend Nila!

We worked with Mary Thompson for our wedding. She was absolutely wonderful! She made us feel like we were family. Anything we needed, she helped take care of it. On the day of our wedding, she handled everything and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Mary was professional, kind, and all around wonderful! Highly recommend Mary and Nila Destinations for your wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2019

Our Wedding Was a Dream Come True!

I could not be more pleased with my experience with Nila Destinations. Mary Thompson was our wedding coordinator. Her professionalism and attention to detail was impeccable. Everything on our wedding day went seamlessly. I can honestly say that there isn't one thing I would change about it, and I'm not sure how many people can say that. Mary was so attentive and just took care of everything. We felt so comfortable in her hands.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Nila Destinations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Paradise Photography
    Paradise Photography Wedding Photographers

The friendly ladies of NILA are fantastic to work with and make sure your wedding day is the best it can be! They are super professional and so easy to work with. They do all the work so you can relax knowing they’ve got everything taken care of. Worth every penny to hire this talented team so you can enjoy your wedding day. We love working with NILA!

• DREAM VACATIONS & CRUISES
    DREAM VACATIONS & CRUISES Travel Agents

I have had the privilege of using Lynn at Nila Destinations for one of my destination wedding clients and they were thrilled with her attention to detail and spirit of excellence that she display.

• PO BOX 721 Providenciales Conch Bar, Turks and Caicos, TC 0000Z See on map