Conch Bar, TC TC 0000Z Map · Phone number

About The Regent Palms

Resort guests enjoy elegantly appointed rooms and suites just steps from powder fine sands and azure waters. This Turks and Caicos hotel's world-class amenities include a 25,000-square-foot spa, two signature restaurants and a gorgeous infinity pool.

• Paradise for Rent
  • Beach House Turks & Caicos
  • The Somerset on Grace Bay

2 Reviews for The Regent Palms

Amy · Married on 04/16/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

The resort is absolutely beautiful! I had my wedding here in April and it was just amazing! Definitely expensive, but I think it was well worth it. I had a separate wedding planner which I would highly recommend. This resorts response time was never prompt, but it seems most things on the island are not. The staff was very professional. If you are looking for any type of fanfare, special treatment, or recognition of being the bride and groom, then this place probably isn't for you. The beauty of this resort for me outweighed the cons and I would certainly recommend it.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Carrie · Married on 12/03/2012

3.0
      3.0

I got married at the Regent Palms in December and I would recommend this hotel. It was hard to get a response back from the manager of the hotel on some of the questions I had so I dropped my rating down to a 3. It was also very expensive, but everything is expensive on the island so it is comparable. The service on my wedding night was great and everyone was very friendly and professional.

Sent on 03/11/2013

The Regent Palms FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • Describe your venue:
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner