Conch Bar, TC TC 0000Z Map · Phone number

amandajuraj 02218 51 937851

9 Reviews for Cinnamon Sun Events

Darren · Married on 07/26/2019

The Best Partner for Our Dream Wedding

From the moment we first spoke with Rosalind on the phone, 18 months before the wedding even took place, she made it very obvious that she knew exactly what we wanted and at our budget. Throughout the entire planning process, she listened to our needs, calmed our worries, and never missed a beat with any detail. Her vendor choices in Turks and Caicos all provided five-star service without breaking the bank. She was there for every event, making sure that everything was running perfectly. She had this magical way of always being there when you had a question or concern. We were a bit sad when we ended our last event on the island - it was like our nuptial guardian angel was going away.

Thank you, Rosalind, for the gift of a the best time of our lives.

If you want a Turks and Caicos wedding you'll never forget, planned with the utmost care and attention, Rosalind of Cinnamon Sun is your ONLY choice.

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Jaya

Jaya · Married on 06/08/2019

AMAZING wedding planner!

Rosalind was the BEST decision we could have made for our wedding...she is the most professional yet flexible, kind, and incredibly hard-working person I could ever have envisioned to have planned our wedding! And boy, did we give her a lot: she organized and planned a beach bbq for our welcome dinner the night before our wedding, an indian wedding ceremony in the morning, followed by lunch, and a beach reception in the evening....all for 100+ guests! Each step of the way, she reassured us that we were doing fine with timing and always went the extra step to help us negotiate prices down and facilitated at times difficult conversations with our vendors. Despite small hiccups, she kept me calm and on time for all our events...we NEVER would have pulled off a dream wedding without her. The day of the wedding events, as long as I saw her, I felt calm that everything would be ok :-) Turks & Caicos is an expensive island, and there are several restrictions for sourcing items locally...she helped us navigate all of these items including coming up with creative solutions. If you are planning a wedding, no matter the size or special requests, Rosalind is your woman!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Jen G. · Married on 05/01/2019

Best Wedding Planner, Turks & Caicos

I truly cannot say enough about the top-notch service that Rosalind provided to us for our wedding that we had in Turks & Caicos May 2019. She is absolutely fantastic and my wedding was everything that I wanted it to be and went without a hitch! Rosalind is incredibly organized, and very easy to work with. She listened to everything I asked for and she has the connections in T&C to make your wedding a success. I am not the easiest person to work with, because I ask millions of questions and am always very mindful of costs, but she was beyond patient with me and flexible with me when I wanted some changes. She always welcomed the questions. She is also very personable and very easy to relate to. I truly will never be able to thank her enough for making my wedding the most incredible day! And all of our guests raved about the wedding and reception, as well. She was open to all of my ideas and she was also always respectful of my budget. Hire her for your wedding and you will have the most amazing day ever! You will NOT be disappointed!, she is amazing!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Cinnamon Sun Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Conch Bar, Turks and Caicos, TC 0000Z See on map