Night Magic Entertainment

Belleville, IL View map

$795 Most Popular Price

At Night Magic Entertainment, our passion is helping our brides and grooms create the most wonderful and memorable evening of their lives. We are a full time disc jockey company and have specialized in weddings since 1982. We meet personally with every couple to successfully coordinate every detail of their reception. We are unique in that we utilize our Signature DJ Selection Scale. This allows our couples to customize their dj's personality to their exact specifications from quiet and conservative to dance floor leader you select the personality that fits your wedding. We are locally owned and Jack Wier, the owner is still a wedding disc jockey each weekend so we stay in touch with what's current and popular. With over 20 disc jockeys we have the perfect personality to make your dream wedding a reality. Thank you for your time and thank you for considering one of the best disc jockey companies in the Midwest!

• raychael99
    Rachael Married on 09/29/2018
    OMG! They are so amazing! They were sooo our style! They played exactly what was on our list and our DJ kept the party goin! Our DJ was the only reason I wished we had had a longer reception. I had such a good time and I know our guests did too. You've probably heard of them and there's a reason. They rock!!!

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

I really appreciate your excellent feedback. Thank you for hiring my company and letting everyone know how much fun you had.
    Amber Married on 11/04/2017
    They were great to work with and answered all of the questions that I had.
    Ashley Married on 10/15/2016
    Chris Gum is the best! We received so many compliments from our guests! He kept the dance floor full all night!

Night Magic Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for sharing your thoughts. Chris has been one of our most requested disc jockeys for over 5 years and we are thrilled that you enjoyed his performance. Congratulations and thank you for your business. May God bless your marriage!

Reiniger Jewelers Reiniger Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

Night Magic Entertainment is amazing! Every reception that I have ever been to the one thing I remember the most is the music and dancing. Do you want your wedding to have people talking about how much fun they had? Then definitely book Night Magic Entertainment.

Vavak Photography Vavak Photography Wedding Photographers

Jack and the Night magic DJ"s are simply the BEST. I've worked with just about all their DJ's and they're always true pros. Always know it's going to be a fun even and evening when Night Magic is there.

Willard's Formal Wear Willard's Formal Wear Wedding Dresses

Night Magic Entertainment is a DJ Service we highly recommend! Our brides and grooms are always satifisfied with the service they get at the reception! With the years of experience they have, along with the variety of DJ's, Night Magic has whatever type of personality you are looking for! It is great knowing that when we refer a couple to Night Magic they will be not be disappointed!

1324 Lebanon Avenue Belleville, 62221
Location of (Night Magic Entertainment)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding