Helendale, CA 92342 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About NicProductions

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! My name is Nicole, and I'm a photographer, wife, lover of Jesus, puppy mom, coffee addict, backpacker, specialty crepes enthusiast, newlywed (going on seven years!), and a friend. My husband and I love to travel, and so if I'm not shooting a wedding, I'm probably out of town on a weekend trip to the coast or backpacking some mountain range!

I love the unique challenges and opportunities that wedding photography allows me. Every wedding is so different, and it's exciting to work so quickly on my toes looking for new and creative angles in challenging situations. I've battled torrential downpours, heat, and snowstorms. Seriously... snowstorms! And the results from each of those situations were amazing because my brides and grooms are as adventurous as I am! I've become good friends with so many of my clients and love working with such beautiful people.

The mission: To create art in a creative and beautiful environment with positive people. To serve and positively impact my community through my business. To passionately give more to non-profits and charities with both time and money than a traditional day-job would allow. To love my family first before my job, and to always schedule in vacations and downtime, even during busy season.

Giving back to the community has been a priority since the conception of this business. Every month, I donate 10% of sales to a community or global non profit that has a positive impact on individuals. In the last year, my clients and I have been able to contribute to clean water projects in Uganda, life saving heart operations for children in Iraq, and to the rescue of women in sex trafficking in Nepal. Additionally, Nic Productions partners with several non-profit organizations to provide services for special awareness events. If your non-profit organization is looking for a photographer for a special project, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Follow NicProductions on

• ATK Visuals
  • A Story in Time Photography
  • Leniel V. Photography

12 Reviews for NicProductions

1 User photo

NicProductions 1

Bethany · Married on 08/05/2017

I was a bridesmaid at my best friend's wedding and we just LOVED Nicole's outgoing personality which helped bring so many happy photos to life. She helped make the day special AND fun while maintaining top notch professionalism. Highly, highly recommend.

NicProductions 2
    Sent on 12/07/2017

John · Married on 12/27/2014

I married off 3 of my children in 2014 and this photographer was by far the most professional and her skills were way beyond her age - hire her without question!

Sent on 02/19/2015

I was one of the groomsmen and It was a very sooth and enjoyable Photo shoot before and after the weeding. I would Recommend Nicole to anyone who values someone who has an Eye and the timing to capture some very Genuine emotions from people.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Award

NicProductions Pricing

NicProductions Price Rates

• All Events DJs
    All Events DJs Wedding DJs

We look forward to events where we get to work with Nicole Hope Photography! Nicole and her team are so easy to work with, very professional and FUN!! Her photos are gorgeous and she always works to get creative shots for each couple. We highly recommend Nicole Hope Photography to our clients!

• Unveiled Design & Events
    Unveiled Design & Events Wedding Planners

Nicole does a stellar job. She always goes above and beyond for her clients. She is driven, intelligent, personable, and a highly motivated photographer. She captures all of the emotions at a wedding flawlessly and delivers the finished product to the bride & groom quickly. I would definitely recommend Nicole Marie Hope Photography to my clients!

• Jennifer Perellie Makeup
    Jennifer Perellie Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole Marie Hope Photography is amazing! As a makeup artist I had the pleasure of working with her on a wedding in Vermont and was thrilled with her photos. She will capture the most beautiful moments for you on your wedding day. She is professional, creative and highly skilled at her craft. I highly recommend her!

• Helendale, 92342 See on map
    442-284-0557 (Phone number)
    442-284-0557 (Other Phone Number)