556 Delaware Avenue, Albany, NY 12209 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nicole's Special Events & Catering Company

Nicole's Special Events & Catering Company is a distinctive wedding caterer, providing culinary and bar services to couples in the Albany, New York area. This caterer aims to help couples create a customized menu for their special day that reflects their tastes and desires. In business since 1989, Nicole's Special Events & Catering Company knows how to provide for couples and their guests.

In addition to the menu, this company will also help couples choose the right linen colors, flowers and rentals for their occasion. They provide full bar service with bartenders and signature drinks. They will deliver, set up and clean up your event while providing the following catering services:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Nicole's Special Events & Catering Company works to personalize your menu as much as possible. Their catering services will meet dietary needs such as gluten free, lactose free, no pork, nut free, organic, vegan and vegetarian requests. They offer the following cuisine styles:

• American

Nicole's Special Events & Catering Company 6
Nicole's Special Events & Catering Company 7

Abby Lubin · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing!!!

Amazing! I just wish I could give them more stars! Nicole's catered my barn wedding in upstate NY and did such an amazing job. The food- from the Hazelnut Chicken Bites to the Pumpkin Ravioli to the Cannolis- was absolutely wonderful and I've received so many compliments from my guests! Just as good if not better was my experience working with the staff. Kate helped me to plan an elegant and delicious day and was really so attentive to my questions in the planning process. The day of, EVERY staff member was incredible. Because of my experience with Kate, I felt very comfortable having them set up our decorations beforehand at the venue and they did a beautiful job. Before, during, and after the ceremony they were so attentive to the needs of my husband and myself and even our parents! Great organization and service with a positive and professional attitude, we feel they went above and beyond. I can't say enough good things and would highly recommend them to family and friends!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Eric

Eric Rosenberg · Married on 09/01/2019

Food that everybody was raving about day-of and for multiple days after!

Kayla and I are so happy to have worked with Nicole's in order to fulfill our diverse wedding food requests. We didn't want to go with a standard "Chicken, steak, or salmon" dinner, and we were delighted to be able to serve our guests foods ranging from Italian, Asian (including sushi!), Mexican, etc. In particular, we had requested dinner stations for the three aforementioned food types, and Nicole's not only provided amazing quality food for each of them, but their service in planning the meal and executing the dinner day-of was spot-on. In particular, Margaret, Melinda, and Kate were all very attentive to our needs for the day (e.g., ensuring that there would be vegetarian options for every food style). Furthermore, they took special care of me and Kayla by ensuring that, after the ceremony, we were able to try all of the hors d'oeuvres and our specialty cocktail, and during dinner they provided us multiple dinner plates without us having to worry about serving ourselves. They were incredibly attentive to us and our guests, and were extremely kind and easy to work with as well. They went above and beyond, helping us to setup all of our decorations, including a few hundred paper cranes that needed to be individually folded and placed on the dinner tables. At one point in the evening Kayla wasn't feeling the greatest and needed to sit down, and Margaret and her team immediately got Kayla some water followed by a soda to ensure that she was able to recover. They worked with us to provide suggestions for linen choices, menu items, and even how to style the cake (and ordered it, too!). All in all, we are thrilled to have worked with them and would do it again in a heartbeat. Our guests are STILL commenting to us on how much they loved the food. Don't pass up on working with them if possible, you won't regret it at all!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Nicole's Special Events & Catering Company FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Chairs, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, BBQ, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Sandwiches, Seafood, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Halal, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

• Conway Entertainment
    Conway Entertainment Wedding DJs

We work with Nicole's Catering quite often throughout the year and they always do an amazing job! Great, friendly staff, amazing food and very good at keeping the flow of the evening going all night long. We always enjoy working with Nicole's.

• Matt McClosky Photography
    Matt McClosky Photography Wedding Photographers

Nichole's always knocks it out of the park. Super friendly staff and always smiling faces at the events we have attended. The food has never let me down.

• Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design
    Intuition Event Coordination & Floral Design Wedding Planners

I have been working with Nicole's for over 13 years and can say that not only is their food excellent, and their service is top notch! Margaret works with each client individually to create a menu that is tailor made for your event. Her waitstaff are fun, professional and extremely thorough! They actually catered my wedding and I could not have been happier! I love working with Nicole's as they definitely go the extra mile to make your event perfect!

• 556 Delaware Avenue Albany, NY, 12209 See on map