Nicole DeStefano Hair & Makeup

Keller, TX View map

Congrats on your engagement!! Being a part of a brides special day is one of my favorite parts of being a hairstylist. I love being able to help someones dreams come true. I began curling and twirling hair at a very young age, doing upstyles on my little sister in our shared bedroom. I have had a passion for beauty for most of my life and in 2011 I started a beauty blog and youtube channel that really increased my desire to join this business. I worked at Clinique, Estee Lauder and Lancome behind the counter performing makeup magic, but all of these jobs left me feeling empty as the main goal was always sales. In 2013 I began school at Leon's Beauty School in Greensboro, NC. I am an educator with Morrocanoil and specialize in upstyling and makeup applications.

With all of that said, I would love to meet you!!! I myself got married earlier this year so I understand the desire to get the look you are going for just right on your wedding day. I would recommend to have a couple styles in mind when you come to our consultation just to be safe!

I have listed my cell phone number at the top right corner please send a text or e-mail. Thanks!

Contact: nicole.destefano@gmail.com

Traveling on site(limited appointments): As Fridays and Saturdays are the busiest days in the salon, I require a minimum of $350 in services (hair and/or makeup ) requested to travel on site for weddings. In addition, a $50 travel fee is added for Winston Salem addresses, and $100 travel fee for anywhere outside of Winston Salem up to 45 minutes away; if travel is further additional travel fees will apply. The travel fee covers time out of salon/travel, gas, and having the stylist come to the bridal party as a specialty service.

Due to the high volume of requests, please make an appointment to have your consultation with me first (required before moving forward), then we can reserve your wedding day. To reserve your day, a non refundable $100 deposit is due to secure your time with me. This will go toward your total on the actual wedding day. Saturdays book up quickly with me for weddings and with my regular salon clients so do not hesitate to call or email me at hairtherapy336@gmail.com to set up a meeting.

If you have any questions, I am more than happy to talk with you! During the day, email or text typically works best as I am in the salon. Thanks so much and I look forward to meeting you and working with you!!!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
    Pam Married on 09/17/2016
    I met Nicole thru my stylist and we did a trial run about 2 months before my wedding. I felt so comfortable and at ease with Nicole. She knows her makeup and hair as I found out later. A week before my wedding my stylist ended up in he hospital and Nicole jumped right in and offered to do hair as well in special day! It turned out beautifully! She was layed back and so in her element that day which allowed me, the bride, not to worry about anything. Highly recommend using Nicole for your wedding!! Truly loves and knows how to create whatever style you desire. Fabulous experience and very well priced.
    Kay Married on 09/06/2015
    I found Nicole through this website; i had a small wedding party and using her (as an independent stylist/makeup artist) was waaaaay more affordable than any competing salon or wedding-type company. We did a trial run for hair and makeup and I enjoyed working with her immediately. She really listens to what you want from her; she asks for photos of example hairdos so she can prepare for you before you meet her. She helped keep the stress low on the day of my wedding. To top off everything, my mom attempted to do her own hair, which totally failed. Nicole was able to rescue my mom's hairstyle on the fly and it looked great all night. My sister as maid of honor has never looked so pretty! (she never wears makeup) I would choose Nicole if I had to do it all over again!
    Amanda Married on 11/15/2014
    I hired Nicole DeStefano and Gabie Vossler to provide hair and make up services for me, my attendants, my mother, my mother in law and my two flower girls on the day of my wedding.

Nicole did a great job listening to everyone's preferences for their hair and make up that day and everyone was so pleased with their services, which is all a bride can ask for on their wedding. Nicole is an incredibly creative stylist who works hard to make sure that you have achieved the look you were aiming for. You just want everyone to feel beautiful that day - and Nicole helped me accomplish that with all my girls. Thanks, Nicole! I'd recommend you 1,000 times over!

Deals

Nicole DeStefano Hair & Makeup 1
Discount
Receive 25% off your trial run when you tell me you saw this on Wedding Wire!

Hair by Gabie Vossler Hair by Gabie Vossler Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nicole is amazing at what she does! Highly recommend!

Keller, 76244
603-219-4769
Location of (Nicole DeStefano Hair & Makeup)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding