Nicole Darling Makeovers

Orange, CA View map

Hi! Thank you for visiting my page! My name is Nicole and I have been in the hair and makeup industry for over 15 years. I have loved being able to be a part of my clients lives. What I love most about doing wedding hair and makeup has been that I get to spend some of the most intimate moments with my clients! Its an honour and a privledge to be able to get to spend time preparing my clients for the most important decision of their lives! Its so fun getting to celebrate together, laugh together & even share some tears. What a blessing this industry of love has been to me. I hope to be able to work with you to help create some really special meaningful moments for your special day!

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$45

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$45

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Rhonda
    Rhonda Married on 02/09/2019

Best hair AND make up artist ever!

Nicole is hands down the best person when it comes to event hair and make up. She is professional and will make you look and feel amazing for any event.
    Jill G. Married on 07/08/2017

Gorgeous hair and makeup work and wonderful person to have be a part of your special day!

Nicole is amazing. The work she does in make up and hair is flawless and she is absolutely the best energy to have around on your wedding day. She is so fun, flexible and supportive of your vision for the wedding day. I look at my photos and am so happy with the result of her work for our special day. She also works so fast and efficiently and was able to provide service for not only me but several others in my bridal party. You will not be disappointed!
    Morgen Married on 05/06/2012
    Nichole is uber uber amazing! I was referred to her by a friend and I am sooo happy I booked her for my wedding on 5/6/112! Not only did she do my hair and makeup some of my bridal party hired her too. She showed up and brought great energy, she did such a fantastic job and was super quick too! I went to Nichole for my trial and loved her little salon so much I came back for a cut before the wedding. I'm definitely going to keep going, she is such a cool person and her work is outstanding. I cried all through my ceremony and you couldn't even tell! My makeup stayed in place until I took it off, I had lashes too (which I recommend for photos) and those puppies stayed on all night! I was most impressed with the fact that I looked so natural. I've seen some makeup look over the top and artificial and she highlights your best features, check out her site!

I was comfortable in my own skin on one of the most special days of my life, I have never felt prettier and I owe that to Nichole! Thank you so much girl, you have a special gift and I am lucky to have crossed paths with you!

www.nicholeshockley.com

xoxo

Nicole Darling Makeovers's reply:

Morgan! Thank you for taking the time to write me such a beautiful review! You are such a beautiful person inside and out! I too and glad we crossed paths! Sending you and your family lots of love! ❤️

Orange, CA, 92856
Location of (Nicole Darling Makeovers)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding