Westlake Village, CA 91361 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Nicole Catherine Photography

Hi! I'm Nicole Catherine and I am so excited you are considering me as your wedding photographer. Located in Westlake Village CA, I am endlessly inspired by natural light, genuine moments and effortless poses. As a fine-art photographer with my BFA in photography, my style is a mix of candid and portraiture, which allows me to capture your love story from all perspectives. I love connecting with my couples and making their wedding experience unforgettable. I hope to meet you! :)

Follow Nicole Catherine Photography on

Nicole Catherine Photography 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Thomas · Getting married on 05/22/2020

We love Nicole!

Oh my gosh. I can't say enough positive things about Nicole. Not only is she the friendliest, and SO enjoyable to be around, she's professional, organized, and takes breathtaking photos. My fiance and I hired her for our engagement shoot. From day one, she was extremely responsive and thorough (especially with all of my questions), and provided us with many recommendations (photos included!) on places to shoot. During our session, she made us feel so comfortable and knew how to direct while still allowing our personalities to shine. My fiance and I felt like she was a close friend of ours, and we even joked that we wish she was! Then the photos...wow. We were blown away by what she captured: the colors, scenery, emotions -- all spot on. We highly recommend Nicole to anyone who is looking for a talented photographer who provides first-class service. Her photos are fun, colorful and happy - just like her!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Nicole Catherine Photography 8
    Nicole Catherine Photography 9
    Nicole Catherine Photography 10
    Nicole Catherine Photography 11
    Nicole Catherine Photography 12

T · Married on 04/15/2018

3.5

As the mother of the bride, I was stressed to the max before my daughter's wedding. There were so many last minute surprises and changes. Oh my gosh. But, then Nicole arrived at the venue. She was so calm and on top of everything. She calmed us all down. She was in control, but so sweet and kind and accommodating. We could not have chosen a better person for our daughter's wedding. And the photos, oh, my gosh, they are beautiful. Nicole worked non-stop and it showed. She did not miss anything! And that included the bride and grooms, dog. My one and only "complaint" is that, just like all the other wedding photographers we interviewed, our photos were not available until several weeks after the wedding. This seems to be normal. But, Nicole DID send us about a dozen highlight photo files the next day - so we could start posting and bragging and ordering thank you cards. Make sure your photographer gets you at least some photos right away. I would definitely recommend Nicole.

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Nicole Catherine Photography 13
    Nicole Catherine Photography 14
    Nicole Catherine Photography 15
    Nicole Catherine Photography 16

Nicole Catherine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Westlake Village, 91361 See on map