Nicole Barry - Makeup Artist

Rochester, NY View map

On-site beauty and bridal services in WNY and anywhere you want me to be!

I am a freelance makeup artist and do not work out of a salon. I have worked on national television programs, local advertising, magazines, and with models from NYC and Toronto modelling agencies like Elite and BMG.

I will come to you! Being freelance gives me flexibility in the product I use - I use a combination of Smashbox, Make Up For Ever, Stila, Origins, and other nationally established brands.

I specialize in making you look your best - without looking like you're wearing a ton of makeup.

My signature bridal looks are soft and natural and designed to look great in pictures.

I also specialize in handling ALL SKIN TONES!

I also have experience in doing time-period specific looks (20's, 40's, etc) and culturally specific looks (Indian wedding makeup, eg). And if you actually have some super nerdy things going on in your wedding, then you DEFINITELY want me.

____________

About me: I am actually an awkward panda. I work in IT support full time, but have been doing makeup for other people since i was bringing in my caboodles case into school for theatre. I do makeup because I love it. I'm a mom to two little boys and weddings help cover what the job that pays the bills doesn't.
____________

I can only do one wedding per day as on-location makeup artist, so during the peak wedding season I will only be booking wedding parties. I have a 5 face minimum.

$50 flat travel fee within 1 hr of Rochester, $25 for each additional half-hour, and $75 per face. It includes cluster lash application. I will do the same for trials on non-Saturdays.

Travel fee can be paid upfront as a deposit.

(I am willing to work with local people on last minute needs if my availability allows, so it doesnt hurt to ask!)

My pricing includes cluster/individual lashes if desired, and complimentary flower girl makeup.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Amy Married on 10/06/2018

Exactly what I wanted

I was looking all over Rochester for a makeup artist who could do the subtle, natural, slightly vintage look I wanted - everything I could find seemed overdone. Then I found Nicole and immediately knew she was the right fit. There were some 20s-30s stylistic touches to my wedding aesthetic, and she added in perfect era-appropriate details without me even needing to ask. The makeup looked great both in photos and in person, and lasted all night. She was easy to work with, responsive, and surprisingly affordable to book. I you want a subtle, natural, thoughtfully designed look that photographs well (but still looks like you!) then I highly recommend Nicole.
    Valerie Married on 04/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    She is so patient and compatible with ANYTHING you're looking for to make your event perfect. She is tremendously talented. I have used her twice. Once with a previous wedding (I was the bride), and 5 bridesmaids. PERFECT MAKEUP! Then recently (years later), I'm getting married again and she did my engagement photo makeup! Absolutely stunning. Light, sweet but so impressive.
  • User2267940 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Nicole does really great photo makeup! I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. My whole bridal party loved her work, I highly recommend!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

photography for life photography for life Wedding Photographers

Nicole is amazingly talented with her make up artistry. She not only makes you look, but also feel beautiful. She has an easy going friendly personality and is very professional. I highly recommend Nicole's services.

Rochester, NY, 14617
Location of (Nicole Barry - Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding