Nicki Rouge Bridal Team

Chicago, IL View map Visit website

Nicki Rouge Bridal Team is a wedding makeup artistry company based in Chicago, Illinois. Owner Nicki has been working in the beauty industry for over seven years and has developed her unique style and honed her skills. She specializes in soft glam looks and is talented at revealing her clients' natural beauty. Nicki Rouge Bridal Team has become well-known in the wedding industry. They will strive to provide a relaxed, stress-free experience that will bring out your confidence. Nicki and her talented personnel would love to help bring your vision to life.

Nicki Rouge Bridal Team is happy to host consultations and trial sessions with you to fine-tune your look for your special day. Their specialized makeup application and hair styling techniques include contouring, natural makeup, natural hairstyling and hair extensions. For your convenience, these experts operate on-site and offer group bookings to streamline your wedding party experience.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$199

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$198

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$155

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$155

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$199

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$199

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$155

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$297

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$295

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$295

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$175

$175

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$200

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$200

What is the starting price for body art?

$16

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$10

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$10

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Shaving
Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Supplements

Krystal Y. Married on 09/26/2021

Bougie and Splendid

Nicki made me feel so comfortable and beautiful on one of the most important days of my life. She was super responsive, understanding and very professional. During my trail, she answered all my questions and educated me on different looks. This allowed me to get a better sense of what I wanted. On the wedding day I changed to a softer look but Nicki was fully prepared and got the job done! My husband also LOVED her work. That was a plus! Thank you Nicki for your hard work, passion, and professionalism.

Nicki Rouge Bridal Team's reply:

Of course! You are so welcome and I’m so happy hubby loved it. Thank you for being so easy to work with.
  • Micaela
    Micaela B. Married on 08/07/2021

Excellent Experience!

I highly recommend Nicki Rouge Beauty. Nicole did my make-up for both my bridal shower and recent wedding. To begin, Nicole is very professional and personable. Nicole engages with her clients all while giving quality services. She takes her time and pays attention to detail. I would definitely use Nicole again for future services.

Nicki Rouge Bridal Team's reply:

Mikki you were a joy to work with and you looked amazing. We have so much history together and I’m honored we were able to have the full circle moment of working together on your wedding day.
    Dana P. Married on 07/02/2021

Fabulous Experience

Nicki was professional and responsive. I highly recommend booking a bridal trial. At the trial we perfected my look for my wedding day. I did not feel rushed and we worked together to make small changes until we got the perfect look. Nicki’s customer service is impeccable. On my wedding day, Nicki arrived at my bridal suite on time with her own lighting, makeup chair and speaker. I booked Nicki for my entire bridal party, they loved their makeup! My bridal makeup was gorgeous. It lasted all day and I felt beautiful. I would definitely use Nicki again when I need my makeup done in the future.

Nicki Rouge Bridal Team's reply:

Thank you so much Dana. You were such a pleasure to work with. The wedding was beautiful! I can’t wait until we can work together again.

Pricing

Nicki Rouge Bridal Team Price Rates

Chicago, Illinois Chicago, IL, 60411
Location of (Nicki Rouge Bridal Team)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding