1500 West Littleton Blvd, SUITE 110C, Littleton, CO 80120 Map · Phone number

About Next Level Health - Holistic Health Coaching

Holistic Integrative Health Coaching - Empowering you to Love Yourself Well ~ Comprehensive Lifestyle Coaching in all areas of Health. Step into your Next Level of Health! Education, encouragement and empowerment to make to make small lifestyle choices, in Self Care, Career, Relationships and Home Life to allow you to Step into a Higher Level of Holistic Health.

I practice a holistic approach to health and wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected.

Career, Relationships, Physical Activity, Social Life, Finaces, Education, Home Environment, Home Cooking, Creativity, Joy, Spirituality, Nutrition, Self Care, Health.... they are all part of The Circle of Life and Health.

Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat?

Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising?

As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole.My approach is not to dwell on calories, carbs, fats, and proteins. It is not to create lists of restrictions or good and bad foods. Instead, I work with my clients to create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and rewarding.

Together we’ll work to reach your health goals in areas such as achieving optimal weight, reducing food cravings, increasing sleep, and maximizing energy.

As we work together, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you and implement lasting changes that will improve your energy, balance and health.

Together, you will be empowered, encouraged and educated to step into your passions for you life purpose, and live the life your always wanted!

Here are some concepts that we will explore during our work together:

Bio-individuality™:

The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has unique food and lifestyle needs. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets tend to fail in the long run. Working on the principle of bio-individuality, I’ll support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, and ancestral background. I use a personalized, holistic approach to ensure that you will have great success!

Primary Food™:

It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfillment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body to living an inspired, fulfilling life.

Integrative Nutrition™ Plate:

The Integrative Nutrition Plate emphasizes the importance of local and organic produce, whole grains, high-quality proteins, plant-based fats, and water. It shows you how a plate should appear at mealtime and emphasizes the importance of proportions and portion size. To complete the picture, the plate is surrounded with lifestyle factors that create optimal health: relationship, career, physical activity and spirituality. I’ll introduce you to some of the healthiest foods on the planet and teach you how to find what’s healthiest for your unique body!

Are you ready to start feeling better than ever?

Schedule an Complimentary Initial consultation with me today!

Valued at $100.00

health and wellness clipart
unnamed

2 Reviews for Next Level Health - Holistic Health Coaching

• User5574795 · event on 08/13/2011

I really needed to get healthier, just to make my life better, and this vendor provided me with the tools to get healthier in all areas of my life. Not only did I lose 40 pounds, but my emotional and psychological well being got healthier too. Not just from the weight loss, but because it is a whole you improvement. Anyone who asks how I did it, I give them this vendor's information. By the way, I have kept the weight off for 3 1/2 years because I was taught life changing and sustainable ways to stay healthy.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Jen · event on 12/30/2014

Great therapy, good listen and amazing knowledge on the importance of self care. If you aren't taking care of you first you can't be heathy with any relationship surrounding you!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Next Level Health - Holistic Health Coaching FAQ

• What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Fitness / Health, Licensed
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Supplements
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20