San Jose, CA 95131 Map · Phone number

About New Sunrise Events

At New Sunrise Events we understand that your wedding is a momentous occasion, a time to celebrate your past and to welcome your new life together. We understand that you envision your wedding to reflect your unique relationship and to be remembered by all those who mean most to you.

Through our experience, creativity, enthusiasm and personal attention to detail we are committed to serving you and turning your vision to into an unforgettable reality!

Our goal is to ensure that your wedding, whatever the size and budget, flows seamlessly and surpasses your dreams.

288284b1c09206d6 1521469974 e4334455d94c3310 1521469973 a90b22aa194920bf 152146
Newly wed couple
288284b1c09206d6 1521469974 e4334455d94c3310 1521469973 a90b22aa194920bf 152146

25 Reviews for New Sunrise Events

Juli · Married on 09/13/2015

We worked with Karen as our day-of coordinator for our 9/13/15 Los Altos History Museum wedding and I could not be more pleased with her services. Karen is extremely kind, knowledgeable and meticulous. She was incredibly easy to work with and I always felt confident to be in her hands. Karen also provided us with PERFECT vendor recommendations that fit our style and budget. While planning during the last month before the wedding I was very pleased that she provided knowledgeable feedback by providing alternative suggestions for things I wasn't sure of or needed some reassurance about. She created a detailed timeline which made the day go by seamlessly. On the day of the wedding Karen provided an incredibly calm, confident and sweet presence. She made any stress I may have been feeling disappear because I knew I could rely on her whole heartedly. I would STRONGLY recommend Karen for your big day. She deserves 10 stars! It's been an incredible experience to work with such an amazing woman. :)

Sent on 09/17/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/06/2015

Karen was a wonderful choice for a wedding planner. I had met with a couple other wedding planners before I met her - and they all sort of stressed me out. When I met Karen, she was realistic, down-to-earth, and, best of all, relaxing. I felt better about the wedding after meeting her. I bought a partial package with month-to-day-of plus some extra email access and in-person meetings and it worked perfectly for me. Throughout the process she was responsive to my questions, though of things that I wouldn't have but were very important to the process, and helped reassure me. On the day of, I didn't worry at all because I knew everything was taken care of, even things I didn't know about! For example, one of my vendors forgot the guest book. I found out at the end, but Karen had already arranged for us to get a coffee table book made and a partial refund. She really never gave me the chance to be upset about anything because it all went perfectly.

Karen was so instrumental in our wedding, it's a little weird we won't be talking so much anymore! I can't say better things about her - she was the best.

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • I

Iris · Married on 06/13/2015

Karen is an absolute gem, and it was a joy and a blessing to get to work with her for our June wedding. She came highly recommended by friends, and she proved to be an invaluable resource to us as we planned our big day. We chose Karen's month-to-day-of coordination service, and throughout the time we worked with her (not just in the month before!), she was in constant contact, providing valuable advice and support to us via email. My husband and I planned our Bay Area wedding from Kentucky, but Karen worked with us to ensure that the process was as simple and as convenient as possible. She took all of our disorganization and streamlined everything into a beautiful, stress-free day of celebration for ourselves and our families. She listened carefully to our ideas, kept us on schedule, encouraged us when we were feeling overwhelmed, and thought of and troubleshot every detail in advance. Karen has exceptional taste, incredible knowledge of the industry, and impeccable standards of professionalism. We were blown away by every vendor that she recommended, from our amazing caterer to our wonderful florist to our excellent DJ and our delightful photographer. The weekend of the wedding itself, Karen stage-managed everything seamlessly, quietly making sure that everyone and everything was in place at the right time. She helped us draft a wonderfully detailed itinerary ahead of time, taking care to build in generous buffer times to account for inevitable delays, and during the wedding day itself, she gently guided our families and everyone in the bridal party along. We didn't have to worry about a thing. All day, people kept telling us that we seemed remarkably calm for a bride and groom, and we had to tell them that it really was all thanks to Karen! Karen is kind, thoughtful, resourceful, efficient, and generous with her time, and she has a great gift and a passion for what she does. We loved working with her and would recommend her services in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/22/2015