Herndon, Herndon, VA 20170 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About New Era Events

New Era Events is wedding decor and lighting business located in Herndon, Virginia. This team is intent to help you realize your wedding day vision. You can feel assured that they will work hard to ensure that you only have to worry about enjoying your special day.

New Era Events’ specialty is in personalizing authentic, traditional South Asian and Middle Eastern Weddings and events. This team welcomes all traditions, modern approaches, and fusion events. Their services include event design, venue selection, floral design, event planning, delivery, setup, and day-of coordination.

Other Services

In addition to weddings, New Era Events is available to design and execute other special events and celebrations. These include anniversaries and birthdays.

Areas Covered

New Era Events is available to provide their services for weddings and events in Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, and across the United States. You can contact their team directly for more information on travel details.

img 5955 51 951097

New Era Events 6
New Era Events 7

Thusnia · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfection!

New Era Events had literally three weeks to give us our dream wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and exceeded all of our expectations. Our original decorator was unable provide us with their services on the day of our wedding, but New Era was able to fit us into their schedule. They even managed make me floral jewelry with fresh jasmines all the way from India. We're are still receiving compliments on our decor and how beautiful our wedding turned out. I've even had a few brides reach out to me asking me about our decorator. Having a decorator that we could trust really took away a lot of the stress before the wedding events. We were actually able to enjoy ourselves and relax! We are beyond grateful for all the hard work that New Era Events had put into our wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2019

khurram · Married on 10/14/2018

absolutely gorgeous Decor

New Era Events did an absolutely great job covering my mehndi and wedding reception. I had come to know my wife was able to travel to the US after my nikkah overseas. my family and I had 2 months to plan the event. I had contacted the New Era to help us with the decor. I was very worried about all these last minute planning. Ismael told me not to stress out and will take care of the decor and event. New Era Events created all the decor map and recommended me to other wedding amenities. When it was time for my mehndi I was amazed at how New Era Events turn the whole place into a real mehndi decor. the stage, swing chair, lantern and umbrella on tables were gorgeous. At the time for the reception, I was very nervous about the stage and seating, my wife and I was surprised how amazing of a job New Era Events did. The floral and stage were amazing with matching outfits. Everyone at the events was amazed. I am sure to work with Ismael and New Era Events in the future.

Sent on 02/08/2019
    New Era Events 8
    New Era Events 9
    New Era Events 10
    New Era Events 11
    New Era Events 12

New Era Events FAQ

• What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• New Era Events 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Herndon Herndon, VA, 20170 See on map
    202-335-2910 (Phone number)
    7036246704 (Other Phone Number)