West Warwick, RI 02893 Map · Phone number

About NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries

When you are looking for a Minister to perform a Truly Perfect Spiritual Wedding Ceremony, Rev Steve is the right choice. Each Wedding Ceremony is custom designed for you. "I want you to feel comfortable during your ceremony".
As and ordained Evangelical Christian Minister in RI, Rev Steve will sit down with you to plan your Ceremony to make it one of those Weddings everyone remembers. Your Ceremony is the most important part of your Wedding Day, let us make it what you have always dreamed of. Minister serving RI, MA, CT and more.
Rev Stephen Klinger, Pastor and Founder of the New England Fellowship Marriage Ministries, est 2003, specializes is personalized, on-site wedding ceremonies. You may choose from many sample scripts, or compose one uniquely your own.
His extensive knowledge in both the Christian and Jewish faiths, as well as knowing the requirements of Civil Ceremonies, will create the perfect ceremony for you; one that honors and reflects your deepest intentions. Your wedding ceremony and marriage certificate will be printed on fine parchment paper for you as a keepsake to add to your wedding memories.
Together with his wife, Beth, they have been in the wedding business for over 30 years. Having been immersed in the business of weddings, they remain pleasantly focused, comfortable and caring in providing as much guidance or assistance as is necessary to make your day perfect. Rev Steve is a certified member of the National Association of Wedding Ministers. Visit the web site for more information at http://www.aministry.net. And the National Association Of Wedding Officiants. Visit that site at http://www.nawoonline.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Authentic Ceremonies
nef7
nef8
nef2

7 Reviews for NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries

Reverend Steve Klinger is amazing!! From the first moment my fiance and I met him, we knew he was the one for us. His outline for a wedding is so easy to understand, and after the wedding he gave us a folder with the complete outline from our ceremony along with the next steps following the wedding. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a reverend who really cares and wants to make your day special for you. Thank you again so much!!

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2013

Rev Steve Klinger, of NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries, was the perfect choice to marry us. He was very easy to work with and made the process of designing your ceremony so easy. He offers a book with a general ceremony outline, and then provides suggested readings and prayers for you to choose from. He allows you to pick and choose from different options so you can make the ceremony exactly how you want it.
    We weren't able to meet with Rev Klinger before our wedding day, but it didn't matter. When I met him before the ceremony he made me feel so at ease, like I had known him for a long time. During the ceremony he helped to relax my husband and I (I was a blubbering mess) and he kept the guests laughing. It was exactly what I was looking for in my wedding ceremony, traditional but with some fun.
    I very much recommend Rev Klinger to be the officiant on your wedding day. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Rev. Steve was fantastic to work with. The ceremony builder allowed us to customize our vows to make the ceremony personal. All of our attendees commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how Rev. Steve was able to make it flow with the right amount of spirituality, light heartedness, and humor. We highly recommend his services for a great ceremony. Thank you Reverend Steve!

Sent on 04/30/2013

NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Interfaith
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Methodist
    Orthodox Christian
    Presbyterian

• West Warwick, 02893 See on map
    Location of (NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries)