NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries

NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries

Specializing in On-Site Wedding Ceremonies
When you are looking for a Minister to perform a Truly Perfect Spiritual Wedding Ceremony, Rev Steve is the right choice. Each Wedding Ceremony is custom designed for you. "I want you to feel comfortable during your ceremony".
As and ordained Evangelical Christian Minister in RI, Rev Steve will sit down with you to plan your Ceremony to make it one of those Weddings everyone remembers. Your Ceremony is the most important part of your Wedding Day, let us make it what you have always dreamed of. Minister serving RI, MA, CT and more.
Rev Stephen Klinger, Pastor and Founder of the New England Fellowship Marriage Ministries, est 2003, specializes is personalized, on-site wedding ceremonies. You may choose from many sample scripts, or compose one uniquely your own.
His extensive knowledge in both the Christian and Jewish faiths, as well as knowing the requirements of Civil Ceremonies, will create the perfect ceremony for you; one that honors and reflects your deepest intentions. Your wedding ceremony and marriage certificate will be printed on fine parchment paper for you as a keepsake to add to your wedding memories.
Together with his wife, Beth, they have been in the wedding business for over 30 years. Having been immersed in the business of weddings, they remain pleasantly focused, comfortable and caring in providing as much guidance or assistance as is necessary to make your day perfect. Rev Steve is a certified member of the National Association of Wedding Ministers. Visit the web site for more information at http://www.aministry.net. And the National Association Of Wedding Officiants. Visit that site at http://www.nawoonline.com

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Providence

7 Reviews for NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries

Reverend Steve Klinger is amazing!! From the first moment my fiance and I met him, we knew he was the one for us. His outline for a wedding is so easy to understand, and after the wedding he gave us a folder with the complete outline from our ceremony along with the next steps following the wedding. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a reverend who really cares and wants to make your day special for you. Thank you again so much!!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
0.7

My husband and I were very disappointed by the end of the whole process. First, he is very hard to work with because he does not email. Reverend Steve will make you call him, and will be on the phone with you for an hour up selling. My husband had made it clear to him that we did not want to pay him for the rehearsal. Every time I got on the phone with him, he insisted on up selling me the rehearsal. I kindly told him no (a few times). He went on to tell me that my mother, mother-in-law, and entire family will try and take over leaving me unhappy and wishing he were there…I kindly said that I think we had it under control. He went on to say that he has done over 300 weddings and he has never seen a wedding rehearsal that has gone right. He also was always poking his nose into my other vendors and asking what they were doing. Things that did not even pertain to him! It was bizarre! After other phone calls, I had no choice but to sternly say NO! I called him the Tuesday before the wedding to "check-in". He answered the phone with "What's up? What would you like?" in a bothersome tone. Needless to say, my family was AMAZING at my rehearsal. So glad we did not waste our $125 and take his distasteful opinion of our families abilities! The day of the wedding, He tried to tell the chair people how they were going to set up the chairs, questioned my mother in law about where the bride and groom wanted to stand, and gave my husband a hard time about us having a coordinator. They then came up to me before walking down the aisle to ask me the exact same questions. He did a fine job officiating the ceremony, but said a couple of weird things here and there-- after him boasting about how many weddings he had done, I didn't expect that. I understand that this is how he makes his money, but I feel as though he takes advantage of nice people. He may think people will forgive his pushiness just because he is a reverend.

Profile Picture User4247759, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Steve Klinger, of NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries, was the perfect choice to marry us. He was very easy to work with and made the process of designing your ceremony so easy. He offers a book with a general ceremony outline, and then provides suggested readings and prayers for you to choose from. He allows you to pick and choose from different options so you can make the ceremony exactly how you want it.
We weren't able to meet with Rev Klinger before our wedding day, but it didn't matter. When I met him before the ceremony he made me feel so at ease, like I had known him for a long time. During the ceremony he helped to relax my husband and I (I was a blubbering mess) and he kept the guests laughing. It was exactly what I was looking for in my wedding ceremony, traditional but with some fun.
I very much recommend Rev Klinger to be the officiant on your wedding day. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/9/13, 9 Reviews