NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries Reviews

West Warwick, RI
Rating 4.4 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• User2328913 2+ years ago
    Reverend Steve Klinger is amazing!! From the first moment my fiance and I met him, we knew he was the one for us. His outline for a wedding is so easy to understand, and after the wedding he gave us a folder with the complete outline from our ceremony along with the next steps following the wedding. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a reverend who really cares and wants to make your day special for you. Thank you again so much!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 11/09/2013
    Rev Steve Klinger, of NE Fellowship Marriage Ministries, was the perfect choice to marry us. He was very easy to work with and made the process of designing your ceremony so easy. He offers a book with a general ceremony outline, and then provides suggested readings and prayers for you to choose from. He allows you to pick and choose from different options so you can make the ceremony exactly how you want it.
    We weren't able to meet with Rev Klinger before our wedding day, but it didn't matter. When I met him before the ceremony he made me feel so at ease, like I had known him for a long time. During the ceremony he helped to relax my husband and I (I was a blubbering mess) and he kept the guests laughing. It was exactly what I was looking for in my wedding ceremony, traditional but with some fun.
    I very much recommend Rev Klinger to be the officiant on your wedding day. You will not regret it.
  • User1148889 2+ years ago
    Rev. Steve was fantastic to work with. The ceremony builder allowed us to customize our vows to make the ceremony personal. All of our attendees commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how Rev. Steve was able to make it flow with the right amount of spirituality, light heartedness, and humor. We highly recommend his services for a great ceremony. Thank you Reverend Steve!
  • Jaquelyn
    Jaquelyn Married on 09/03/2011
    Rev. Steve was amazing to work with. He provided us with a ceremony building packet so that we could have our ceremony outlined the way we wanted it. He also provides you with instructions on how to do all of the legal things that could be very confusing. His wife was also a joy to work with as she accompanies him to the weddings in order to coordinate the ceremony and bridal party entrances. Many of our guests told us it was a beautiful ceremony and I couldn't agree more! He left us with a beautiful keepsake which was our ceremony all printed out. Thank you Rev. Steve for providing us with a a beautiful ceremony!
    Michelle Married on 05/01/2010
    Reverand Stephen Klinger was fabulous!! He was personable, and very professional. Everyone remarked on what a great job he did and how beautiful the ceremony was! He has a great sense of humor which he used at the exact appropiate time to ease the tension of a very emotional groom...lol...he was great and I would highly recommend him!!
    Sabrina Married on 10/15/2011
    Rev Steve was great to work with. I really like that we got to customize the entire ceremony exactly how we wanted it. He uses a microphone pinned under his robe so you don't even see it. Only downfall was the charge to do the rehearsal but we opted to not have him at the rehearsal and it worked out fine so no big deal. Overall he did a great job and we got compliments on our ceremony.
  • User1711578 2+ years ago
    My husband and I were very disappointed by the end of the whole process. First, he is very hard to work with because he does not email. Reverend Steve will make you call him, and will be on the phone with you for an hour up selling. My husband had made it clear to him that we did not want to pay him for the rehearsal. Every time I got on the phone with him, he insisted on up selling me the rehearsal. I kindly told him no (a few times). He went on to tell me that my mother, mother-in-law, and entire family will try and take over leaving me unhappy and wishing he were there…I kindly said that I think we had it under control. He went on to say that he has done over 300 weddings and he has never seen a wedding rehearsal that has gone right. He also was always poking his nose into my other vendors and asking what they were doing. Things that did not even pertain to him! It was bizarre! After other phone calls, I had no choice but to sternly say NO! I called him the Tuesday before the wedding to "check-in". He answered the phone with "What's up? What would you like?" in a bothersome tone. Needless to say, my family was AMAZING at my rehearsal. So glad we did not waste our $125 and take his distasteful opinion of our families abilities! The day of the wedding, He tried to tell the chair people how they were going to set up the chairs, questioned my mother in law about where the bride and groom wanted to stand, and gave my husband a hard time about us having a coordinator. They then came up to me before walking down the aisle to ask me the exact same questions. He did a fine job officiating the ceremony, but said a couple of weird things here and there-- after him boasting about how many weddings he had done, I didn't expect that. I understand that this is how he makes his money, but I feel as though he takes advantage of nice people. He may think people will forgive his pushiness just because he is a reverend.