Navjot Design

Hoffman Estates, IL View map

We are an event design, décor & production company creating unique events for weddings and corporate clients since 2003. Whatever your vision,we would be honored to create for you.
We collaborate the design trends and major components - Props, Fabric Draping, linens, Stage Set up, Lighting Effects highlighting fresh flowers. We transform the venues with breathtaking floral arrangements- from European to contemporary or a mix of many styles to choose from. We specialize in creating Mandaps, Huppahs, Alters, and Reception stages with fresh flowers as well as with fabric draping.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
    Kate Married on 02/11/2018
    amazing amazing amazing. can't wait for pictures
    Monika Married on 06/29/2013
    Navjot handled all the decorations for my double ceremony wonderfully! She created two beautiful ceremonies for me and went above and beyond what we expected when we first starting talking to her. She re-used the decorations from one ceremony to the next btut did so in a way that made them two different settings! This was something I was worried about because I didn't want to have the same look for two different ceremonies! She understood my budget constraints but still found a way to make my altars, arrangements and the room look georgeous! I am still getting compliments on the decor from all my guests!!

1750 Westbury Drive Hoffman Estates, IL, 60192

By Appointment only
Location of (Navjot Design)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding