Nature's Design Floral

Waxahachie, TX View map Visit website

Headed up by master designer, Jan Dagan, Nature's Design Floral is a full-service wedding florist based in Waxahachie, Texas. Jan has over 20 years invested in wedding florals and brings her passion and heart to every wedding she designs for.

From the impressively detailed tablescapes in Cheyenne’s woodland-inspired “Twilight Wedding” under the huge oak tree to the subtle hints of Christmas in Baileigh’s December wedding, or the romantic details of Gemma’s warm June wedding — you’ll find that Jan has a knack for telling a story and creating an experience through flowers that you just don’t see every day.

Nature’s Design Florals serves Dallas County and surrounding counties, but can travel throughout Texas and nearby states!

SERVICES OFFERED

Nature's Design Floral is known for its timeless, couture design that perfectly captures each couple’s style, story, and inspiration. Once you book us, Jan and her team will begin combing through every detail of your wedding. She’ll meticulously plan and organize your arrangements so that your flowers arrive on time and on budget — plus, she’ll also communicate with your other vendors to make sure everything she does fits your aesthetic as well as any requirements of your venue.

• Aisle and altar decorations, including flowers for arches and chuppahs
  • Pedestals, vases, and plants
  • Table centerpieces
  • Bouquets, bouquet wraps, boutonnieres, and corsages
  • Flower crowns and baskets
  • Flower alternatives
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$190

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Marina C. Married on 12/17/2022

Wedding Florals

Nature’s Design Floral helped design a beautiful bouquet for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding. Jan did a great job bringing my vision of what I wanted to life and I would definitely recommend her services for anyone looking for a floral designer.

Nature's Design Floral's reply:

Marina thank you so much for the kind words and for trusting me to be a part of your special day!!!!
    Erin D. Married on 10/02/2021

The best!

Jan was the florist for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing! I sent her a few pictures of my inspiration and she completely brought them to life!! She created a beautiful bouquet, boutonnière, and arch that was even better than I ever imagined. Her work helped make our day and pictures perfect! We received so many compliments about how stunning our flowers were. I can’t say enough good things about Jan and her work. I highly recommend her for your weddings/events!🥰

Nature's Design Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Erin, I loved your color choices and had so much fun bringing your visions to life!!!
    Cheyenna R. Married on 05/30/2021

The BEST florist!! 🤍

Without a doubt the best florist around! Janet the owner is the most creative person I have ever met, and truly made my vision come to life. She made my wedding every thing I’ve ever dreamed of and more! Highly recommend booking with her for your next event! You would be disappointed. 🥰

Nature's Design Floral's reply:

Thank you Cheyenna!!! Your woodland wedding was a dream to work on. Thanks for trusting me and letting me run with my ideas!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Texas Waxahachie, TX, 75165
Location of (Nature's Design Floral)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding