5 Oak Cliff Drive, Pomona, CA 91766 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Natural Image Photography

Every Little Girl's Dream... Come True

We are very passionate about our work and would be extremely honored to document your special day.

All packages come with:

~ 2 Pro Photographers
~ Unlimited Images
~ CD of ALL Images (highest resolution)
~ Online viewing for 90 days
~ Online Photo Montage
~ DVD Photo Montage
~ Photo Cards for Guests
~ Online Album Layout Preview
~ Print Credit towards custom prints
~ Album Credit (for choice of coffee-table wedding books)
~ Engagement Session (complimentary or discounted)

To see more samples of our work, go to
www.NaturalimagePhotography.net

Give us a call or email us for more information or to schedule an appointment. We'd love to hear more about your wedding!

Sincerely,
Correy and Genie Zita

4 Reviews for Natural Image Photography

Stephen · Married on 03/23/2008

These guys are phenomenal! They delivered on their promises of quality and service before AND (more importantly) AFTER the event...and that's rare these days. This is my second marriage and believe me, there are two areas you don't want to cut corners: Photogaphy and entertainment. We're getting so many sincere compliments on our photos. Give these guys a call and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Sent on 05/08/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2007

What an experience we had with these photographers after months and months of talking with so many and all the preparations it took for our big day they made it very easy for us and might I add at times they would even calm me down while I'd go into my panic modes!! We were truly blessed to find Natural Image Photography!! Not only were they very professional they really care about the clients and their needs and especially the quality of their work.. I also liked the fact that after a couple of days after the wedding we got a chance to view a slideshow online and our family were just estatic of how beautiful they captured that day.. The exciting part was getting the album, they really work with you, the price is reasonable and so worth it!! and at the same time there is no delay, when they call or email to say it's ready they mean it..This goes for our engagement photos as well!! Going back to the album, I highly recommend the Italian album, it is so beautiful and worth it!! the way it was layed out, everything was so perfect it makes you relive that very special day everytime you look at it. So thank you Correy and Genie I really hope you get to read this (not that I haven't told you enough!!) Take care!!
    Sincerely,
    Elizabeth

Sent on 01/22/2008

m · Married on 03/28/2007

Very personable and amazing talent!

Sent on 01/13/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Natural Image Photography 1
    Extra $200 worth of prints... FREE!
    Mention our ad here on Wedding Wire and get an extra $200 worth of prints free! Can be used on engagement session or your wedding.

• DesignBands.com
    DesignBands.com Wedding Jewelers

Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

• 5 Oak Cliff Drive Pomona, 91766 See on map