Natalie Shafie

Boston, Massachusetts View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Natalie Shafie is one of the most sought after wedding makeup artists in the Boston area. Natalie is available for various on site makeup artistry needs, including bridal and wedding parties.
Her training and experience in the makeup industry for the past 16 years has made her an expert in creating a flawless look for your special day. Natalie feels that getting your makeup done on your wedding day should be an experience in itself. She enjoys prepping the skin and uses the highest quality products to make you look like the best version of yourself! She is well known for her attention to detail and likes to work with each one of her brides to create a customized look that will bring out their best features. The whole process is a collaboration and the end result is a gorgeous face.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Alicia A. Married on 05/27/2022

Natalie is amazing - you must hire her!!!

Natalie was a dream to work with! She is SO sweet and incredibly talented at what she does. I consider myself to be very picky when it comes to makeup (and hair). I trusted Natalie 1000% and was blown away by her. My makeup felt so natural, not cakey, and most importantly, I felt like me (but much prettier)! I could not recommend Natalie more!!!
    Alex R. Married on 12/04/2021

No one better!

I could not be happier that I chose Natalie to do the makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding day! Not only was the makeup beautiful and exactly what I had asked for, but she just made it so enjoyable to work with her. From the trial to the wedding day, she was responsive, understanding, and easy to work with. Our wedding got moved a year, and she was the only vendor I had booked that made it seamless and did not charge me to do so, which really meant a lot! I had my makeup on from 10am to 2am, and it looked the same, worth every penny!
    Cassandra Married on 10/15/2021

Sweetest and most talented makeup artist out there!

I was lucky enough to have two best friends who used Natalie for their weddings and I knew I loved her work! She is so attentive to what you want and so sweet. I love how she does the most perfect natural look. I could not recommend her enough and I’m so thankful she was available for my wedding🥰

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

On Site Makeup Servicing MA,RI, MA,RI Boston, Massachusetts, 02298
Location of (Natalie Shafie)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding