Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Natalie Galasso Designs

Custom Floral and Event Designers in Yosemite
Natalie Galasso Designs is a custom floral studio that specializes in destination locations for wedding and events. Her and her team work to stylize and complete all details for the entire theme.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Bouquets (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Natalie is AMAZING! My husband and I were having a hard time willing to make the trek into Yosemite in December, when a friend of mine recommended Natalie. I looked at her website and was immediately hooked. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I could not have been happier. We got so many compliments on our centerpieces because the flowers were the first thing people noticed when walking into the reception! Even dried out, my bouquet still looks amazing!

Profile Picture Karin, 12/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Natalie is incredible! I was struggling to find a florist and my planner pointed me to Natalie. From our phone conversations and pinterest inspiration boards Natalie made the most incredible bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements for my wedding. My bouquet was absolute perfection and Natalie was sure to hunt down a flower that wasn't exactly in season for me. We only met briefly on the morning of my wedding but our communication before the event was seamless. I would absolutely recommend Natalie!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
2.7

We were referred to Natalie by Vista Ranch and Cellars. She was very professional and friendly upon our first meeting and very flexible about our budget. She nailed the color scheme and had some lovely vessels. The main, family style table for the wedding was stunning, as were the pieces for the cocktail tables. The ceremony pieces were simple and lovely. However, there were a couple bouquets in the reception area that looked quite rushed and a bit wilted. My biggest complaint and something I feel is very important to a wedding planner (myself) was her severe lack of communication. Getting hold of her was like pulling teeth! I could tell she was annoyed when I needed a second meeting to go over details and make a few changes. On the day of the wedding, she seemed unfriendly and barely spoke 2 words to me. Frankly, it was weird. Lastly, the person she used to put up our chiffon draping did not do it correctly the first time and when I told that person they needed to be hung differently, she told me Natalie had given her the wrong information. This same woman was very polite and professional and fixed the draping immediately. There is a discrepancy here as Natalie says it was her source who misunderstood. I have to say, because I had the same difficulties with the venue, but even worse, I believe it may be a problem with the attitude of vendors in Merced, in general. Too laid back, lack of "customer first" attitude and no urgency to return calls or emails. I've been a business owner and was raised my a very successful retail father. I know what consistent, professional, detailed and follow through practices are and write reviews to not only inform future customers but, hopefully help the business become more successful. That is how we grow. Mediocre was never used to describe the Fortune 500!

Profile Picture User5119624, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

7 Photos

My Photo Album

7 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Natalie creates one of a kind floral arrangements for any occasion.

Fabulous Work! Love your style and creativity!

Events