9007 Ponderosa Lane, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Natalie Galasso Designs

Natalie Galasso Designs is a custom floral studio that specializes in destination locations for wedding and events. Her and her team work to stylize and complete all details for the entire theme.

Follow Natalie Galasso Designs on

yosemitebliss
MarcyDave

32 Reviews for Natalie Galasso Designs

Karin · Married on 12/09/2016

Natalie is AMAZING! My husband and I were having a hard time willing to make the trek into Yosemite in December, when a friend of mine recommended Natalie. I looked at her website and was immediately hooked. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I could not have been happier. We got so many compliments on our centerpieces because the flowers were the first thing people noticed when walking into the reception! Even dried out, my bouquet still looks amazing!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Natalie is incredible! I was struggling to find a florist and my planner pointed me to Natalie. From our phone conversations and pinterest inspiration boards Natalie made the most incredible bouquets, boutonnieres and arrangements for my wedding. My bouquet was absolute perfection and Natalie was sure to hunt down a flower that wasn't exactly in season for me. We only met briefly on the morning of my wedding but our communication before the event was seamless. I would absolutely recommend Natalie!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Natalie is an amazing do all be all to and for everyone! She is always,warm, friendly and enthusiastic! She is brimming with a positive attitude and a wonderful calm to carry the entire bridal party through all the roller coaster ride of a weddings. She is so poised so generous and her floral arrangements are stunning! The bridal bouquet, the corsages, the floral decor, everything she touched bloomed with a peaceful positive brilliance! Natalie is a gem, and can create astounding results with very difficult settings! I can only imagine what she can create in a normal, civilized setting!! Thank you Natalie!! You made it work!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Natalie Galasso Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,493.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Crescent Bay Films
    Crescent Bay Films Wedding Videographers

Natalie creates one of a kind floral arrangements for any occasion.

• Bellissimo Brides
    Bellissimo Brides Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fabulous Work! Love your style and creativity!

• 9007 Ponderosa Lane Yosemite National Park, 95389 See on map