Nancy Jones Photography & Design

Nancy Jones Photography & Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nancy Jones Photography & Design

Fresh, Modern Photography of your Special Day
Want to have a fun wedding photos? Want to remember every detail? Call me! I've got the experience and the creativity to create a set of wedding pictures that stand out: fresh, modern, and colorful! Plus, you get to keep all of your images—a high-resolution digital copy of all of your pictures is included in every wedding package.

Weddings are such a special occasion. I cry at nearly every one! Let me be a part of your unique day and provide you with personal, competent photography. I know how to capture the wonderful moments you never want to forget. You will love your beautiful portraiture and photo-journalistic coverage of all the details of your engagement, ceremony, and celebrations. I also take engagement photos so you can show off your adorableness when you send out your save-the-dates!

Nancy Jones Photography serves mainly the Hershey/Harrisburg Area in Pennsylvania. I am also available for travel in Central Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. as well as throughout the United States.

All of my albums are custom designed and hand crafted to be a keepsake that you'll want to show everyone. Being a graphic designer which gives me an edge when designing your album. No copy and paste templates here! Your album will have my personal attention to every page. Let me create a wedding book that will tell the story of your day from beginning to end.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Lancaster

Follow Nancy Jones Photography & Design on

11 Reviews for Nancy Jones Photography & Design

I loved working with Nancy! She made is so fun, and she understood that kids can meltdown at any second, so she will make sure to get the family pictures first, before taking any pictures of just the couple. She is funny, and so excited about taking pictures, that she makes you excited to be in them. I love her work, she knows how to capture the moment in her pictures and I love that!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I met with Nancy, she made me feel really comfortable. She was enthusiastic and truly wanted to know about me and my fiance (now hubby) and what we wanted. Some of the photographers that I had met with didn't really ask questions about our wedding plans and didn't really seem as interested, as she did. We wanted someone who would be just as excited about our special day as we were and she was exactly who we were looking for. I loved all of her photos and I thought her prices were pretty reasonable. On our wedding day, she was awesome! Our whole wedding party loved her. She was sweet, fun, and again, made all of us very comfortable. She knew what kind of shots she wanted, but she also asked us if there was anything that we wanted to be captured. She was very flexible and easy going. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture User2022138, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nancy Jones did a beautiful job of taking our engagement photos and capturing the special moments of our big day! She has a great eye for detail and took so many unique and memorable pics, from my dress and shoes to the wedding party joking around after the ceremony to our Indian dancing at the reception.

As a bonus, Nancy is fun and energetic, always willing to go the extra mile to get the coolest shots. We had a great time with her (and her husband/assistant Scott). They moved the family and wedding party photos along, and kept us smiling through it all. I'd highly recommend her for your ceremony and reception or any other photography needs.

Profile Picture Erin, 4/23/11, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1282008827577 picture17
220x220 sq 1282008843907 picture5
220x220 sq 1282008857814 picture4
220x220 sq 1282008855298 picture6

Nancy is an amazingly talented and creative person and photographer. She has her clients interests at heart and puts all her effort into everything she does. I would recommend her highly as a professional, friend and she is one of my former brides!

Hummelstown, PA 17036   See On Map