Miami Lakes, Hialeah, FL 33015 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,100
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About NajaraSaint Events

NajaraSaint Events is a wedding planning company based in Miami Lakes, Florida. Since 2013, owners Jessica Najara and Alexis Toussaint have been providing couples with unforgettable wedding celebrations. These event coordinators are passionate about weddings, and they are experts in transforming wedding dreams into meaningful reality for the momentous occasion. Conveniently, this service is willing to accommodate couples across the South Florida area.

Both Jessica and Alexis participate a great deal when helping couples plan their special occasion. A dedicated and enthusiastic pair, they care about the work they do and have a strong desire to make sure your wedding is everything you imagined it should be.

Whether you need a full-service event coordinator or a professional for just the day of your wedding, NajaraSaint Events are able to accommodate your particular needs. Transforming your vision into the wedding experience it should be, this planner is well versed in the art of creating fashionable fairytales. Along with its core services, the company also offers other wedding planning essentials, which include the following:

• Budget analysis

1 User photo

NajaraSaint Events 1
  • Irenia

Irenia · Married on 11/17/2018

Jessica & Alexis were great!

I met with Jessica and Alexis prior to the wedding and they understood exactly what I needed and were very accommodating with my requests. The day of the wedding they made sure everything was running smoothly and made sure we had food and drinks available to us at all times. They both did a spectacular job with the reception! everyone complimented us on how beautiful everything looked. We couldn't have done it without their help!! They stayed til the very end and picked up after everyone. It was great to not have to worry about anything that day besides enjoying our special day and they both made that happen.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Cynthia · Married on 12/16/2017

When my Fiancé proposed to me at Walt Disney World I knew that we needed to have a Disney wedding! We both are huge Disney fans and think of Disney as being our happy place. However, having a wedding at Disney was well out of our budget. So we went ahead and did the next best thing; we planned a Disney themed Wedding in Miami. For anyone who has ever done anything DIY you know just how much work and planning goes into everything.

We spent so much time in the details trying to make our special day perfect that I hadn’t thought about how we were going to execute our ideas. I began searching for wedding coordinators in Miami and came across NajaraSaint Events. When I spoke to Jessica, the owner, I knew they were the perfect company for us! Upon my first conversation with Jessica, I could sense her excitement about our theme and loved the creative ideas she had to help make our Happily Ever After truly come to life.

We hired NajaraSaint Events for month of coordination and I am so happy we did! Jessica and her team not only kept great communication with my fiancé and I, they also showed their sincerity in caring about our wants and ensured our event went smoothly and was stress-free. I highly recommend NajaraSaint Events to anyone needing assistance with event coordination, there is no better feeling than knowing you are in good hands, working with a reliable and professional company.

Thank you again NajaraSaint Events for making our Happily Ever After a reality!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    NajaraSaint Events 2

NajaraSaint Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 70.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• NajaraSaint Events 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Miami Lakes Hialeah, FL, 33015 See on map
    954-908-6033 (Phone number)
    7864249725 (Other Phone Number)