Nace Hardy Media

West Warwick, RI View map Visit website
$2,200 Most Popular Price

$2,200 Most Popular Price

Nace Hardy Media is a wedding photographer based out of West Warwick, Rhode Island, just 20 minutes outside of Providence. Nace Hardy fell in love with photography in 2016 when he picked up his first camera and has been following his passion ever since. He delights in capturing his clients’ precious moments in vivid detail. This photographer also offers videography services so that couples can relive the highlights of their special occasions for years to come.

Nace Hardy Media offers a number of services to ensure that your big day is preserved the way you’ve envisioned it. Nace’s photography style can be described as traditional yet natural and photojournalistic. To capture get-ready moments before the day’s highlights or candid moments on the dance floor into the night, Nace is available for additional hours. He can also arrange engagement photoshoots to safeguard the “yes” before the “I do,” as well as boudoir sessions. After the editing process is complete, you can admire your images as digital files or as albums.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Hannah P. Married on 12/23/2021

Exceptional

Nace was very personable and worked with is very well in our unique situation. And the photos turned out beautiful!
    Mark P. Married on 06/19/2021

Fantastic! The pictures could not have come out any better.

Very professional and flexible. I will be contacting them again for my next event and recommend them to anyone having a big event!
    Naim L. Married on 05/31/2021

Newport, RI Engagement

My Fiancée and I had a great experience from Elliot capturing key moments of our engaagement. Our Friends and Love ones have raved about how great our photos are, In regards to the process, Elliot was very professional. I pitched my idea to him, and he even shared his ideas to make our moment even better. He was very punctual as well.

Deals

Team

Nace  Hardy
Nace Hardy
Owner

My Name is Nace Hardy a 29 year old entrepreneur based out of Providence, Rhode Island. In 2016 I picked up my first camera and fell in love!

Since then, I have been trying to find my niche in photography/videography. I have captured events such as weddings, graduations, concerts, corporate, proms and some college events as well.

Capturing these events mostly by my self I learned that if I develop a team my work will be that much better! And so I did in 2020 I created a partnership that has expanded my company 10 fold. The quality is exceptionally good and professional.

very affordable, friendly, and right at your fingertips!

West Warwick, RI, 02893
Location of (Nace Hardy Media)

Nace Hardy Media frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nace Hardy Media include in the starting price?

Nace Hardy Media includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Nace Hardy Media include in their most popular wedding package?

Nace Hardy Media includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nace Hardy Media offer?

Nace Hardy Media offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Nace Hardy Media offer?

Nace Hardy Media offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nace Hardy Media offer for wedding events?

Nace Hardy Media offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Nace Hardy Media and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nace Hardy Media is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Nace Hardy Media offer?

Nace Hardy Media currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding