5401 S Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL 32801 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Myto Weddings

Welcome to MYTO Weddings, a wedding videography and photography company based in Orlando, Florida. Our names are Sarah and David and we are a husband and wife team and super passionate about bringing love stories to life through strong visuals. David is a creative genius and is extremely detail-oriented, talented and ready to provide you with excellent videography services. As newlyweds, we are able to closely relate to you and your experiences; hoping to give you the most personalized and high-quality video and photography services imaginable.

MYTO Weddings uses a combination of cinematic, storytelling and traditional videography and photography techniques in their work. They aim to capture each moment of your big day and turn it into a story that you can cherish forever. This company provides high-definition videos with client revisions, to ensure you get the exact final product you are looking for. They are always open to working additional hours, and will only commit to one event per day, so every moment is captured. Other videography services include:

• Video Highlights

1 User photo

Myto Weddings  1

Allison C. · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic experience!!!

I could not be happier with the quality of work provided. I received an overwhelming positive response from my video. I watch it all the time and love reliving those precious moments. If you are debating about a video... just say yes! If you quality and a great price ... Choose David and Sarah!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Valentina

Valentina Larue · Married on 11/10/2018

Relive your day like the movie it was...

After *obsessively* researching videographers that could fulfill my wish of creating a "movie like" film of my wedding day, I chose MYTO. They were kind when working through negotiations and discussing my particular needs. I definitely sent them way too many examples of what I liked and way too many song choices. Point blank is that David and Sarah are here to make your vision actually come to life. They were quick to respond (if not immediate!), they were understanding, flexible, and truly went above and beyond every step of the way. Sarah and I even became friends and spent time together and will continue to do so. On my wedding day, David was on time, he was attentive, patient, directed me kindly when needed, and never complained when I drunkenly asked him to film small moments during the day. The final product: Delivered in less than three weeks after the wedding!! WHAT!? They made the most miniscule edits per my requests (in less than a weekend). I have watched that video at least 40 times (a month after the wedding) and everyone is blown away by it. Thank you MYTO. You've inspired us to find as many life events as we can that you can help us capture. I'm SO glad business brought us together and I cannot wait to support you as a client and friend in the future. BOOK MYTO NOW.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Myto Weddings Pricing

Myto Weddings Price Rates

Myto Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2300.00
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• 5401 S Kirkman Rd Orlando, Florida, 32801 See on map
    407-545-7003 (Phone number)
    5616013998 (Other Phone Number)
    5616013998 (Fax Number)