Mystic Aquarium

1 User photo

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/03/2019

A Beautiful Venue

Got married here May 3rd. I couldn’t be happier with how everything went. The only critiques I have are of the cement in front of the beluga tank. There was many a hole for my heels to slip into. Luckily I didn’t fall at all. But it was crazy to navigate haha. Otherwise, Juno was the star of the wedding ceremony and I cannot complain about that whatsoever. The reception was gorgeous set up on the main aquarium floor. Surrounded by fish and jellies and turtles, it was amazing.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Kathy and the rest of the staff at Ocean Blue catering did a great job of making sure my wedding was perfect! The food was absolutely delicious, and all of my guests raved about how amazing the short ribs were. The venue was so beautiful that we were able to get away with simple centerpieces. Everyone loved the penguin encounter, and we smile every time we look at our wedding photos and see how unique the day was.

Ultimately, I think you're either the type of person to get married at an aquarium, or you aren't. If you are, this place is perfect!

Sent on 08/07/2015
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/13/2011

kathy and her team at ocean blue are beyond wonderful! everyone has been raving about the food since the wedding. they were very professional, prompt with service and went above and beyond to make it perfect. Definitely would recommend them to ANYONE! Best caterers around! hats off to ocean blue - and their profit if for a great cause!

Thanks Ocean Blue!!

Kara and Will Colon

Sent on 08/28/2011

• 55 Coogan Blvd. Mystic, CT, 06355 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Mystic Aquarium)