110 Pequot Trail, Mashantucket, CT 06338 Map · Phone number

About Mashantucket Pequot Museum

The Mashantucket Pequot Museum is the largest tribally-owned museum in the world. Designed by Polshek and Partners of New York, the award-winning 308,000 square-foot facility features multiple spaces for wedding receptions, conferences, award ceremonies, and dinner parties. Nestled in the privacy of an ancient cedar forest, guests can enjoy cocktail receptions on our beautifully manicured terrace and dance under the stars in our glass-encased ballroom. Packages are also available for groups that wish to have private guided tours in our amazing exhibits that highlight the epic history of the Pequot people.

fw osborne 844 51 172219
Wedding Ceremony
fw osborne 844 51 172219

2 Reviews for Mashantucket Pequot Museum

Judi · Married on 09/14/2013

We had both our ceremony and reception at the museum and we couldn't be happier with our choice. As soon as we walked into the "gathering space" of the museum, which is a large open room with vaulted glass walls/ceilings, we knew we wanted to hold our wedding here.
    The event coordinator at the museum, Stacy Giacchi, is simply amazing. I was planning my wedding from Baltimore and only made it back to Conn. a couple of times during the planning process and she was able to work with my schedule. She was easy to reach by email or phone to answer all of my questions. She is just the absolute best. I was able to turn to her throughout the whole planning process and she was there to make sure everything went exactly the way I wanted on the big day.
    The contract includes the use of the lighting specialist, Phil, who can do some amazing things with the lights! It elevates an already amazing space to something truly special.
    The food was delicious. You can work with the chefs to create your own special menu.
    I am so happy we got married and celebrated at such an amazing place with such a great staff helping to make sure the day was everything we wanted.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Beth · Married on 10/03/2009

This venue is breathtaking! I had never been there before but my parents saw it and talked me into seeing it. It was amazing! The reception was in the lobby of the museum, which is a giant, beautiful glass room. The staff was amazing. You should talk to Gabe. He runs the events there. He is very nice and accomodated our every whim. Because they are a museum, they have lighting technicians on staff. Phil, the lead lighter, was great. He can create a lighting design for every color, concept, etc. that you want and he is included in the price. He made it look like we were dancing in moonlight for the first dance. Their price was extremly reasonable for everything that it included, especially for venues in this area. I highly recommend them. People could not stop telling us how gorgeous the wedding was. Two thumbs up. :-)

Sent on 10/21/2009

Mashantucket Pequot Museum FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Museum, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner