Las Vegas, NV 89121 Map · Phone number

About Myron Hensel Photography

Myron Hensel Photography is a full service photography studio so no matter where you are or what your needs there is much excitement for accomodation. Whether preserving your day with real moments in photographs or posed portraits is something you seek, the ending image will last a lifetime.

Myron Hensel Photography was started for the love of photography and the overal interest of the individual themselves. Happiness lurks at every angle of life so why not have them live on through photographs. Express yourself.

Follow Myron Hensel Photography on

Myron Hensel Photography 6
Myron Hensel Photography 7
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 06/16/2018

Myron was absolutely the best photographer ever. I was very nervous booking a photographer online, but I truly could not have been happier with the experience and the amazing photos that resulted. Myron created such a comfortable environment, that the photos came out so much better than we anticipated. We had two photographers, one was
    Cashman & also Myron. With the results in, Myron far surpassed the competition. A special thanks for making out event fantastic!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

I want preface this by saying I’m a communications and event strategist/planner. I am very particular and Myron superseded my extremely high expectations. He was the Phitographer at the most important event ever, my wedding. I feel like he easily captured not just my husband and my personality’s but our guests as well. I am beyond happy with the AMAZING photos we have that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Myron and am so thankful that he was our photographer!

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Myron Hensel Photography 8
    Myron Hensel Photography 9
    Myron Hensel Photography 10
    Myron Hensel Photography 11
    Myron Hensel Photography 12
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/29/2017

Myron was an unbelievable photographer for our wedding. He captured everything we wanted and more. He worked well with our children and even our pups who don't like their picture taken. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Myron Hensel Photography 13

Myron Hensel Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,195.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Bear's Best Las Vegas
    Bear's Best Las Vegas Country Club Weddings

Myron is very innovative in his approach to photography. He has photographed at our venue and has made our brides very happy with his work. We look forward to seeing him again and highly recommend his work!!