Myron Hensel Photography

Las Vegas, NV View map

Myron Hensel Photography is a full service photography studio so no matter where you are or what your needs there is much excitement for accomodation. Whether preserving your day with real moments in photographs or posed portraits is something you seek, the ending image will last a lifetime.

Myron Hensel Photography was started for the love of photography and the overal interest of the individual themselves. Happiness lurks at every angle of life so why not have them live on through photographs. Express yourself.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,195

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Liz
    Liz L. Married on 10/16/2019

Amazing!!!!

Our photos were truly amazing and came out perfect!!! So happy with Myron he was patient with all of us that day made us comfortable, very talented at what he does!!!! Thank you so much !!! Our engagement photos were as well amazing breath taking. :)
  • Cassie
    Cassie Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Myron was absolutely the best photographer ever. I was very nervous booking a photographer online, but I truly could not have been happier with the experience and the amazing photos that resulted. Myron created such a comfortable environment, that the photos came out so much better than we anticipated. We had two photographers, one was
    Cashman & also Myron. With the results in, Myron far surpassed the competition. A special thanks for making out event fantastic!
    Jenna Married on 11/04/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I want preface this by saying I’m a communications and event strategist/planner. I am very particular and Myron superseded my extremely high expectations. He was the Phitographer at the most important event ever, my wedding. I feel like he easily captured not just my husband and my personality’s but our guests as well. I am beyond happy with the AMAZING photos we have that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Myron and am so thankful that he was our photographer!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Bear's Best Las Vegas Bear's Best Las Vegas Country Club Weddings

Myron is very innovative in his approach to photography. He has photographed at our venue and has made our brides very happy with his work. We look forward to seeing him again and highly recommend his work!!

9999 Las Vegas, NV, 89121
Location of (Myron Hensel Photography)

Myron Hensel Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Myron Hensel Photography include in the starting price?

Myron Hensel Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Myron Hensel Photography offer?

Myron Hensel Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Myron Hensel Photography offer?

Myron Hensel Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Myron Hensel Photography offer for wedding events?

Myron Hensel Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Myron Hensel Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Myron Hensel Photography is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding