Myron Hensel Photography Reviews

Myron Hensel Photography 5
Myron Hensel Photography 6
Myron Hensel Photography 7

Cassie · Married on 06/16/2018

Myron was absolutely the best photographer ever. I was very nervous booking a photographer online, but I truly could not have been happier with the experience and the amazing photos that resulted. Myron created such a comfortable environment, that the photos came out so much better than we anticipated. We had two photographers, one was
    Cashman & also Myron. With the results in, Myron far surpassed the competition. A special thanks for making out event fantastic!

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

I want preface this by saying I’m a communications and event strategist/planner. I am very particular and Myron superseded my extremely high expectations. He was the Phitographer at the most important event ever, my wedding. I feel like he easily captured not just my husband and my personality’s but our guests as well. I am beyond happy with the AMAZING photos we have that we can cherish for the rest of our lives. I highly recommend Myron and am so thankful that he was our photographer!

Myron Hensel Photography 8
    Myron Hensel Photography 9
    Myron Hensel Photography 10
    Myron Hensel Photography 11
    Myron Hensel Photography 12
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/29/2017

Myron was an unbelievable photographer for our wedding. He captured everything we wanted and more. He worked well with our children and even our pups who don't like their picture taken. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

Myron Hensel Photography 13

Veronica · Married on 10/27/2017

We were blessed to have met Myron through the Bear’s Best wedding package, and we could not be happier. The photos he captured are stunning, I cannot stop looking at them. He was very easy to work with and made the day very stress free. He is awesome at what he does, and it is obvious he is passionate about his work. We will be booking him to do family photos and for future events! Thank you Myron for capturing our happily ever after!

Myron Hensel Photography 14

April · Married on 10/15/2017

Fantastic photographer and experience. He was very quick with responses and extremely flexible with our schedule. His creativity and and talent captured us perfectly for our engagement photos. Highly recommended.

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

Myron did an amazing job on our photos at Bear’s Best for our wedding. We were so happy with everything. Myron perfectly captured our joy and happiness. Not only were the pictures fabulous, but Myron did an amazing job making our guests and us feel comfortable and at ease. We had amazing pictures because everyone felt so comfortable.
    On top of all of that, Myron is just a great guy. He was really friendly, and just an all around nice person. In many ways, he felt just like one of our guests! We are so glad that he was our photographer and we HIGHLY recommend him.

Gabriella · Married on 10/07/2017

Myron is just amazing ! He was referred to is by our wedding venue Bear's Best Las Vegas He is professional , super nice and made us feel comfortable ! We had never had pictures taken before but he just made it flow easily ! He was very responsive and punctual for the day of the wedding ! Very knowledgeable and he stays up to date with new photography techniques and trends. Everyone loved the pictures !! Highly recommend !

Ashton · Married on 04/17/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Myron, he came highly recommended and it is easy to see why. He is a very experienced, professional and personable photographer. We LOVED our family pictures - they were everything we wanted and more. Between my finicky 11 month old and husband who hates taking pictures Myron did a phenomenal job making them smile and feel comfortable. We will definitely be using him again!!

Amber · Married on 02/25/2017

Myron was our photographer for our wedding at Bear's Best in February. He did a great job, was friendly, and professional. I couldn't have asked more from him. He did a fabulous job and we will remember our wedding for years to come with great memories thanks to Myron. He caught every moment throughout the entire night.

Delilah · Married on 07/03/2016

About a month ago, we had the pleasure of working with Myron on our wedding day at Bear's Best. Although I hardly noticed he wad there in the reception, he captured great photos and honored my request for evening shots. The firecrackers around us were so creative and really made a unique effect! Overall, we were so pleased with his work!

Myron is amazing! He had his hands full with our wild crew and he captured the most amazing moments all night long! We are so thankful for his gorgeous photographs!

Rachel · Married on 10/23/2015

Myron was great and very organized with every detail. I felt comfortable knowing he would capture every moment of our special day

Kristin · Married on 09/20/2015

Myron took photos for both our wedding at Bear's Best Las Vegas and our engagement photos around downtown/City Hall/Smith Center. We had a blast! He's funny and easy to work with, gives great feedback, has a great eye for photos and a sense of humor. We had a lot of fun with him, and even though we both felt so weird in front of a camera, he made is as painless as possible.

At the wedding he was prompt, funny, quick, interactive, and unobtrusive, so I really didn't even notice a quarter of the photos he actually took. We appreciated his flexibility when I accidentally forgot to tell him we extended the wedding reception by 30 minutes! We just got back our photos, and they are incredible. We are so grateful to you Myron for capturing our day perfectly!

Tonita · Married on 06/07/2015

Myron Hensel is a phenomenal photographer. He and his team captured the most important and hilarious moments of my wedding. I would recommend using his service to everyone I know. He has the best personality and his patience is unbelievable. Thank you Myron for making my day a memorable and enjoyable one.

Grace · Married on 05/29/2015

Myron was amazing! The ideas he had created beautiful pictures. Every moment was captured. Myron was easy to communicate with and very calm and professional. Thank you thank you.

Lisa · Married on 05/24/2015

Myron was simply awesome! He did our engagement photos and I loved him from the first moment on. Myron spent about 9.5 hours with me on my wedding day and I have over 2000 pictures. The pictures are one of a kind! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and will definitely be using Myron in the future for any photo needs!

Michael · Married on 05/22/2015

Myron is awesome!! He made sure we were comfortable throughout the day and he was so easy to work with. We are truly thankful we used him to capture our special day!

Myron is awesome!! He did a GREAt job at our wedding. He was very patient and made sure to capture all important moments throughout the day. Our pictures turned out so beautiful. We are truly thankful we used him to capture our special day!

Jeff · Married on 05/08/2015

Best Photographer in the Business!! He shot our wedding on May of 2015 and my wife and I couldn't be happier with the results. Every moment was captured to perfection and you get multiple choices from every angle. He takes the time to get to know you as a couple and comes up with magical ideas based on who you are as a person. I would recommend him to absolutely any one of my friends or family who want perfection. If you want to simply know you are getting a professional and the best around, contact Myron. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

Paula · Married on 05/03/2015

We absolutely loved Myron! He made us feel completely comfortable. He was amazing and would highly recommend him. Our photos were beautiful and candid. Couldn't ask for more; there were so many!

Matt · Married on 04/28/2015

Myron is the best and Amazing photographer . Did a great job at our wedding and we would highly recommend him. He's wonderful and fun to work with .

Mrs.romero2015@gmail.com · Married on 04/26/2015

Myron was very patient, we had him come to our suite for "bride getting ready photos" and was patient even though I was running late. He got some excellent shots at the lobby staircase of Red rock casino. I WISH I COULD POST One here. He took over a thousand pictures through out the day, It was worth paying overtime to get the getting ready shots. There is many great shots of my groom and I as the sun is setting. All the important moments are captured. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND Myron, he is one of the best aspects of the Venue I went with Bear's best. Love that I have these photos to capture such a wonderful moment in my life.

Megan · Married on 04/19/2015

Myron was hands down one of the easiest and most pleasant people to work with. He has a great sense of humor and was so patient when dealing with our crazy family. He takes amazing pictures. I absolutely hate pictures of myself but cannot stop looking at the pictures that Myron took because they are amazing. I am so glad that Myron was part of our perfect day!!

Renee · Married on 04/10/2015

Myron is absolutely amazing and all the pictures came out so perfect. My favorite are the candid ones when no one knows he is taking them. He's so attentive and did an amazing job. You will not go wrong if you choose him!

Alejandra · Married on 04/09/2015

I can't speak highly enough of Myron, he is a great energy to have around on your wedding day. We are a couple living in Australia, lucky enough to met Myron on a short visit to Las Vegas a couple of months before the wedding when he did our Engagement Photos. He knew we didn't live in the states so he was very accommodating to our limited time.
    Our family loved him he is a great photographer and an awesome person, on our wedding he was punctual, very attentive on our request and our family's request.
    He truly made an effort to understand our wedding and style and what we were looking for.
    We received the link for our photos while we were still on out honeymoon I was so surprise and please they were amazing. The quality of photos you see on his website is the quality of photos you will received.
    We can really thank him enough, it was awesome to meet you Myron!!! and big big thanks you!!